Click Here for new free VSTs & plugins added daily

Free Album Art Or Logos

Posts 1 - 24 of 24
  1. 508437
    Engram : Sun 7th Aug 2011 : 10 years ago

I'm in graphic design and looking for a way to burn some of my free time. Anybody who's looking for some album art, a logo, anything like that-- I'm willing to help. I'm good with photomanipulation, vectors, illustration...just hit me up. No charge or anything.

Any details/colors/specific things you want, make sure to tell me, of course.

2. 323004
    J1K : Sun 7th Aug 2011 : 10 years ago

hey man i would like something done.. i will email you!

3. 508437
    Engram : Sun 7th Aug 2011 : 10 years ago

If anybody wants examples of my work, my portfolio:
    http://maumse.daportfolio.com/gallery/488978#5
    Has some photomanipulations, a few drawings, etc.

4. 539292
    NightHawk : Sun 7th Aug 2011 : 10 years ago

That stuff is awesome girl!

5. 446835
    Skhul : Sun 7th Aug 2011 : 10 years ago

Awesome stuff on there! Expect to get swarmed by masses of Looperman soon though. :P

6. 609523
    3rdNippleMusic : Mon 8th Aug 2011 : 10 years ago

Ok, I'm curious - I'm looking for variations or whatnot on my current 3rd Nipple Music logo if you're up for it.

Thanks for the offerings,
    Neal Visher

7. 229129
    CONEYISLANDRECORDS : Mon 8th Aug 2011 : 10 years ago

I would love to have something made. Something involving "Coney"

Love what you did for Illthoughts.

8. 508437
    Engram : Mon 8th Aug 2011 : 10 years ago

Hey guys-- uhh, thanks for any support, for one. (:

More importantly: if you want something done, it REALLY helps to have a little more than one word to work on. Ie: Any preferred color schemes, The vibe you're going for (ie: grungy, urban, spacey)-- or if you don't know, you can show me some tracks and that'll help, whether you want certain images or words...Don't just throw something really vague at me.

9. 207366
    xprojectd24 : Mon 8th Aug 2011 : 10 years ago

Very awesome work. I would be interested in learning how to vector stuff similar to you. Do you primarily use PS or Illustrator?

10. 508437

It really depends. With logos I tend to go more towards Illustrator, because you can do the lines sweeter. Like-- if you're interesting in vectors, Illustrator is definitely gonna be your choice. With album art, I'd much rather use photoshop to get that complex look.

11. 207366
    xprojectd24 : Mon 8th Aug 2011 : 10 years ago

Do you know of any good beginner Illustrator tutorials?

12. 605694
    LuckyFlaush : Mon 8th Aug 2011 : 10 years ago

I sent you a message from contact@flst(....) You have more details there, thank you!

13. 508437

Honestly, I don't, because I picked up Illustrator mostly on my own through messing around in my shop class.
    Google has revealed this:
    http://www.blog.spoongraphics.co.uk/articles/20-basic-illustrator-tutorials-every-beginner-should-see
    It seems pretty similar to the workbook I had to go through in my classes, breaking down the basics and whatnot and giving you a few example things to do. So hopefully that'll help you out.
    I've found with programs like Photoshop and Illustrator that tutorials will teach you some basic things, but you learn the most by playing around on your own. Good luck.

14. 258735
    LazarusBlack : Tue 9th Aug 2011 : 10 years ago

Great Pix...I sent you a message...it might go to your junk mail,alot of the messages ive gotten from this site go to my junk mail until i mark them as safe.lol....

SS3LDOG }:)-

15. 628751
    ChueyForum : Tue 9th Aug 2011 : 10 years ago

GUYS SHES AWESOME. She did my current avatar. Its sick shes awesome!

16. 643644
    ErikWaave : Tue 9th Aug 2011 : 10 years ago

hey man I was wondering if you could create something with the words "Erik Waave" incorporated with a background of a downtown city, similar to New York City to be exact, with wave lines or wave frequencies that you would see in producing music whether you're recording sounds or making beats.

17. 508437
    Engram : Tue 9th Aug 2011 : 10 years ago

If you message me on looperman it probably won't get to me-- that email is mostly just a junk one for registering on websites, my graphics email is listed in the original post. It's fine if you post requests in here, but usually easier to just email that account, as I can send you drafts and it's quicker to get details. Thanks!

And Erik, I could probably do that, yeah-- sounds cool.

18. 350128
    Felix : Tue 9th Aug 2011 : 10 years ago

Nice work Engram. Just saying.

19. 64965
    DonnieVyros : Wed 10th Aug 2011 : 10 years ago

@Engram= Nice gallery!
    It gave me flash backs to some of the classes I had to take for my degrees (ie, Digital Imaging, Graphic Design, Commercial Photo). The "When Will It Stop" one made me chuckle because I could hear my Graph Des teach commenting (almost religiously) on its use of more than 2 (max 3) fonts and its use of what he called "Decorative fonts" (for "will" & "stop"). His fav fonts were of the sans serif variety (specifically Futura).
    Moving on now...
    Did you use *Live Trace for the image of the girl in it?
    I've grown to dig that tool because when I was first starting out I'd use the *Pen tool to trace the image/photo in Illustrator (and at the very beginning I did it all without ever 'Ctrl-C'ing, haha). And as you can guess, it useta take me for-ev-er to get things done that way. At the mo' I enjoy messing with the values of to experiment with my own presets.
    ~Quick tip: Avoid using both *Live Trace & *Live Paint as it tends to like to lock up the OS (and sometimes causes the program to crash).

As for the progs, I think that Illust is better for font stuff ('specially for creating the vectors to transfer into, say, Final Cut). Though for graphics I feel that it always produces things that look flat. Also, it isn't as user-friendly as Freehand was (and I think Adobe's kinda 'tarded for doing away with FH). Photoshop's a gem when it comes to image adjustments (the filters are cool too, though they tend to look kinda generic after seeing 'em used so many times). Making multi-layered graphics with a variety of (opacity changed) filters is best, yes/no? Using PS for photo touch-ups is also keen (but I prefer to use both PS and Bridge for my stuff, Bridge coming in at the end for last minute fixes).
    And...
    And I forgot why I was posting here in the first place (shrugs, haha). Later on!

-Vyros

20. 64965
    DonnieVyros : Wed 10th Aug 2011 : 10 years ago

Opps, meant to say 'Shift-C'ing above, not 'Ctrl-C'ing, my bad all.

-Vyros

21. 507366
    Eltuddo : Wed 10th Aug 2011 : 10 years ago

id likE a logo. ill email you.

22. 508437
    Engram : Wed 10th Aug 2011 : 10 years ago

@Vyros: Ahaha, some of the work in that portfolio is very old-- When Will It Stop being one of them. ;) I tend to prefer using the pen tool as opposed to live trace as I like the end result more (i'm fast with pen anyway, so it was never a bother), but I think I used cut-out filters for that one. Filter-wise, I usually do the opacity tricks. Overlay is the only filter I use decently often, because I like giving things textures, and it tends to blend prettier. Touch-ups are strangely fun for me, on an off-note.

@beezy: Much appreciated! C:

23. 655897
    Riich : Thu 11th Aug 2011 : 10 years ago

hey im looking for a logo. ill email you

24. 736990
    LouaGuapa : Fri 23rd Mar 2012 : 9 years ago

Heeey Engram !
    Do you still make the album art and logos?
    It be great because I need one :P
    If you're willing and avaible' contact me back
    Thx!

Posts 1 - 24 of 24

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums