Would Anyone Like To Assist Me In Making A Proposal Song

Posts 1 - 11 of 11
  1. 654014
    Gai : Sat 6th Aug 2011 : 8 years ago

Hello everyone,

First let me thank you for reading this. I honestly appreciate anyone's help with what I am about to do. A few days ago I started writing lyrics for a song that I would use to propose to my girlfriend. I finished the lyrics and I have received positive feedback on them. Now comes the hard task of creating the music. I am just looking for people to help me think of sounds/instruments to use and just really fine tune this song to be as perfect as possible. I have a few months before I propose and I am just getting a headstart. Please let me know if you would be willing to help.

Thanks again!

Very Respectfully,

Gai

2. 96919
    TaraToxic : Sat 6th Aug 2011 : 8 years ago

Awwwwwwwwwww and more awwwwwws
    what genre? what music does future mrs gai love?
    And more awwwwwwwwww!

3. 654014

R & B is her favorite. I wasn't entirely sure on how to approach the music portion of it. I don't know a whole lot about R & B as I just started getting into it myself. I guess all I have so far is just words written down, not even sure of how to sing them yet. :(

4. 222246
    DamnMusicProducitons : Sat 6th Aug 2011 : 8 years ago

Ok man I have oposite situation i have music but I don't have lyrics and person who can can sing -> rap -> rnb.if you are the one who can help me out then I'm the one who can help u too.Trust me I'm making beats for 5 years now.
    look If u want you can contact me on skype : "damn.music.productions"

5. 654014

Not sure what I can help you with. It sounds like you are looking for a singer/songwriter, please correct me if I am wrong. But if there is anything I can help wtih please let me know.

6. 157151
    PatriciaEdwards : Sat 6th Aug 2011 : 8 years ago

you guys, there's tons of songs on this site, start listening to some of them and see if any of them are of interest to you considering what you're looking to do. you may get some feedback here but you also may come out better by "shopping" for what you're looking for. they may already be music or lyrics so some of the work is already done, that will save you some time. go shopping! good luck.

7. 222246

Well actually I don't think that I will find lyrics about 10 days that we spend together and what great time it was how I missed her...
    It should go like this

1.how we met
    2.First impresion
    3.What great time I had with her.
    4.All about missing her and how it's hard to confess that you should wait 1 year to see again...

for example start:

Remmeber first time when say to you hi
    then you just smiled and I have admired
    didn't thougt that you got in my life
    so easily got the key of my minds...

you know there's something you can't buy and even don't want to...
    Peace.
    P.S Yesterday I downloaded ur acapella(nice one but very short 3 phrases):)

8. 222246

I'm not looking for professional because I'm not one by my self:)
    Anyway you can try;) and I'm allso can try just give me lyrics(best it would be on skype) allso we can talk a bit more for example what's your girlfriends favourite rnb artist and so on...then I'll be ablle to to the best of me;)

9. 654014

ok. I'll add you as soon as I can. Not at my house right now, but i'll let you know

10. 534013
    retronical : Sat 6th Aug 2011 : 8 years ago

sweet idea, she'll be a lucky gal and the best of luck...proposals arent really my department but if things ever go south, i can help whip out a version of Eamon's 'F@@k it'

11. 423563
    2secondimpression : Sat 6th Aug 2011 : 8 years ago

should go acoustic and be romantic, RnB, acoustic style, soft, sweet and jazzy. if you got the lyrics or anything i can work from i can see how some different styles sound

if interested im here!

like the idea btw... beats the whole one knee in an expensive restaurant!

Posts 1 - 11 of 11

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads