Top 10 Looperman 2011

Posts 1 - 25 of 49
  1. 551750
    harderthantherest : Tue 2nd Aug 2011 : 8 years ago

my top producer used to be n18th but not this year. he was hot but that was a year ago or two. so my selection are gonna be based solely on this year. i hear people picking the same old artists over and over again. some of those have not been hot for years.got to keep hot year after year.and am not talking about one hit wonder stuff and think you hot nope from january to december. i will publish my list later. my number one pick is

2. 551750

oh one more thing my top 10 are not gonna be based on reviews only. use to be the thing to look for but in my opinion not anymore[dont believe on them and not reflect a good track or bad one]even downloads. just gonna be honest and clean my earsproperly

3. 620343
    uberstrat : Tue 2nd Aug 2011 : 8 years ago

I would imagine it pays to work with different producers/musicians as variety is the spice of life and all that. Many Producers work with different people all the time and even they (producers) are learning new things all the time so their styles/inputs are changing constantly. Being involved in music is a magical journey that reaches no end.

4. 423563
    2secondimpression : Tue 2nd Aug 2011 : 8 years ago

too many to find 10 of the best. it would take me a year then by that time id would of changed my mind.

5. 486477
    GramoChopin : Tue 2nd Aug 2011 : 8 years ago

Jeez everybody makes good music on here for the majority. even better than most famed professionals, i don't really like rating people on a list. because sometimes artists get "really" underrated so i wouldn't make a choice.

6. 566761
    OdotZED : Tue 2nd Aug 2011 : 8 years ago

Its Hard to choose jus 10!!...gonna have to do some revision first lol

7. 551750

@everyone i already got my lists. i have spent lots of time on this site. so i dont have to look through nothing.
    my number is not even a producer

8. 177447
    AnomalyJ : Tue 2nd Aug 2011 : 8 years ago

Man I sure miss n18th that kid had some sick beats.
    Come back ....

hey what happen to the loopie awards thing?

And Looperman Day??

And Our Track with all the loopers on it??

9. 551750

@aj n18th is back i listen to few of his track the other day,he need to just polish few of his skills and he will hit his form again am sure[that why u have to be careful not to be away from music too long, might loose your golden touch]
    regarding the looperman award just loose the energy to finished it and there was no one to take over and help out.

10. 158799
    alividlife : Tue 2nd Aug 2011 : 8 years ago

Hmn,... I kinda dig the lists.. but man.. to be honest.

They (the BEST whatever list) really don't represent what this community "probably" means.
    (like I know)

That being said, I am a member so ... yea.. I dunnoz what I am getting at.

Screw lists. Unless they are vague and creative.. Like who can make the best spaghetti.

To me-- it reaks of elitism and arrogance... but yea ...
    ConeyIslands did that looperman track a couple years back.. that thing had like 100 something members on it.

11. 158799
    alividlife : Tue 2nd Aug 2011 : 8 years ago

err btw shoulda added

(like I know)
    /sarcasm.

because I know nothing.

12. 583767
    eshar : Tue 2nd Aug 2011 : 8 years ago

I have a question for you and I am not being funny when I ask this...but when there is a mention of lists do I get the feeling it's all about hip hop?
    I'm not down on it at all, but there are so many artists on here...so many genres or styles...why can't we all just listen and enjoy without having to group everyone or put people into a hierarchy?

13. 566750
    Maxomunz : Tue 2nd Aug 2011 : 8 years ago

Sooooooooo ..........Where's the list?

14. 527230
    TheKidChad : Tue 2nd Aug 2011 : 8 years ago

I would like some review as well....

15. 551750

@eshar is not only on hip hop and i know there are lots and lots of good artists on this site but i think my top 10 reflect who has done well this year. this is like an office, class room etc. has to be stand out artists musically only

16. 486477
    GramoChopin : Tue 2nd Aug 2011 : 8 years ago

"To each his/her own" i guess would really sum this up basically.

17. 583767
    eshar : Tue 2nd Aug 2011 : 8 years ago

@harderthantherest - Well that's good if the list will reflect all-comers, but on principle I am personally against lists, but will still probably take a peek to see who you're currently rating.

18. 177447
    AnomalyJ : Tue 2nd Aug 2011 : 8 years ago

actually I think it would be a list of the Loopmaster..instead of producers.

Because alot of the music on here get down with some of the best loops.

So if you going to make a list it should be of the best loop makers on the site.

Not beat makers, good beats come a dime ...well..maybe 2cents a dozen on this site, but the real money is in making loops that get downloaded and become centerpieces.

Question: Why are all the whose better, whose the best, whose top dog post always coming from the HipHop group.

Can someone from the classical music group please start some beef?

19. 366784
    yeshintae : Tue 2nd Aug 2011 : 8 years ago

Ahahahahaha
    Classical musicians starting beef?

Now that's a good one ^.^

Peace from LA

20. 435773
    BrokenScythe : Tue 2nd Aug 2011 : 8 years ago

Lol its because putting a front is crucial to Hip Hop. Its just a one of the many faces it has. Specifically on the popular side there has to be a front. Underground leads to most having to front like they're the shiz no matter what.
    just tradition I guess. Built from overall ignorance. Hip Hop is a young genre really. Its barely starting to mature yet it spins in so many ways IMO.
    just my lunchbreak rant lol. Todays work day is loooooooooong. :(

21. 551750

here is my lists and who has been hot this year only[i exclude my self because others has to judge what i have done through out this year.

[1]MuzicIzMee4Ever

[2]yeshintae

[2]NUADA

[3]MINOR2GO

[4] OdotZED

[5]SpellJammer

[6]Manzet

[7]Brent88

[8]coneyisland

[9Shatner & bonez

[10]thezerit

if you disaggreed take me to court lol

22. 446835
    Skhul : Tue 2nd Aug 2011 : 8 years ago

If people are going to do a top 10 thing, why not do it by genre?

23. 566761
    OdotZED : Tue 2nd Aug 2011 : 8 years ago

:)

24. 111346
    Planetjazzbass : Tue 2nd Aug 2011 : 8 years ago

@alividlife..hey man a while back I started making my own pasta!..now I don't claim to be the best pasta maker but I'm right into it..who's the best pasta maker here?..now that is a list I can get my teeth into!lol......Question,is harderthantherest an incarnation of an exlooper called BeatmasterRRR?....just wondering

25. 576565
    lostjoe3 : Tue 2nd Aug 2011 : 8 years ago

This is stupid, even if Mr looperman put up a list him self.

Posts 1 - 25 of 49

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads