See our Outer Space RE-201 emulator By AudioThing Review

Stealing Tracks

Posts 1 - 14 of 14
  1. 617679
    DazNahsty : Wed 13th Jul 2011 : 10 years ago

Now it truly pisses me off to see people take credit for others hard work I heard a few tracks from one artist who I know for fact did not produce them. I won't say the dudes name if he removes the tracks that's all I'm asking show some respect for the original producers they worked hard on the tracks you're claiming as your own if you put in as much time to making a track as you do into looking for songs to steal you might make a hit! You know who you are I posted a comment on one of the tracks and about a minute later you took it down take down the rest or I'll start posting links of the original producers songs.

2. 562523
    digitalSKYY : Wed 13th Jul 2011 : 10 years ago

Awh man I wanna know who it is!!!
    Lol:)
    Message me who it is;)

but seriously, that's all kinds of messed ups!

3. 609523
    3rdNippleMusic : Wed 13th Jul 2011 : 10 years ago

or if it's on this site simply contact looperman shan an report it, that's what I do.. you don't want this site getting shutdown, truss me ! Neal

4. 617679
    DazNahsty : Wed 13th Jul 2011 : 10 years ago

Screw it I'll just say the dudes name I wouldn't want him doing the same things to all of you on this site I'm talking about Dcharge here's the proof...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flyJmF5vmf0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8BSKDM3kAo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_T8ryW5oOc

Now unless you have numerous youtube accounts and producing aliases I doubt these are your tracks bro.

5. 566750
    Maxomunz : Wed 13th Jul 2011 : 10 years ago

That's truly just not right...That's all I have to say - [ ] Max

6. 562523

That last one has 510,000 plays on youtube lol.
    What kind of idiot would do that...

7. 628751
    ChueyForum : Wed 13th Jul 2011 : 10 years ago

I once had a problem with people stealing my tracks. It is very illegal and unethical. One thing that really helps the victim, is sending a message to the person who stole saying "I Will Trace you IP and Call the Police."... which you can infact do.. because its illegal.

8. 562523

Well what he did isn't technically illegal because he isn't distributing it in anyway. deff unethical tho

9. 628751

He is distributing it. It's up for FREE download.

10. 63133
    RogueAi : Wed 13th Jul 2011 : 10 years ago

What he did is illegal, the track "Move The Earth" by Vista and Presence Known is available for download. That is distribution.

11. 111346
    Planetjazzbass : Wed 13th Jul 2011 : 10 years ago

Listen...publicly stating this guy's name is not on..yeah I know ripping people's material is very uncool,but all this does is start a lynch mob...contact Shan (Looperman) and he'll sort this joker out permanently...that's the way to handle this sort of thing or any other transgressions you feel aren't cool...cheers Planet

12. 628751

THANK YOU ROUGE. It's very illegal... and i sent him a message.

13. 609523
    3rdNippleMusic : Wed 13th Jul 2011 : 10 years ago

it's ROGUE - ROGUEAI ; )

14. 64965
    DonnieVyros : Thu 14th Jul 2011 : 10 years ago

@DazNahsty= To expand on what PlanetJazz said...
    Best option in this type of situation is to either contact Looperman or one of us mods. Here's a helpful link that everyone can stuff into their file-o-dexes...
    https://www.looperman.com/help.php?mod=mods

Best to keep this off the front page and back on page 5, as it were (under the radar, clean & neat). I do want to thank you for bringing this to our attention. And the issue has been resolved now. So with all that said, I'm gonna lock this one up now. Take care all!

-Vyros

Posts 1 - 14 of 14

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums