Sultry Female Singer Needs House Dubstep Producer

Posts 1 - 6 of 6
  1. 592977
    2handRED : Thu 30th Jun 2011 : 8 years ago

so i'm a female sultry singer songwriterlooking for a producer to mix my music. my style is like fiona apple meets new young pony club (me) times skrillex and (diplo) you. i have songs that are complete that could be released as pop songs and i have songs that are just ideas or vocals so there is alot of room for collaboration and framing - i just want that filthy big house dubstep sound i love and cant seem to capture. send me /direct me to some stuff of you mixing female vocals. i like creepy instrumentals not trancey rainbows and sunrays if you get me

2. 629931
    WeaverBard : Thu 30th Jun 2011 : 8 years ago

Hey there - we're practically neighbors - I live in Huntington Beach. I know my stuff isn't dubstep or house, but if you ever find yourself wanting cinematic electronica with a rock bend, shoot me a line. And when you get a chance, post a track of your vocal stuff - I'd like to hear what you're creating. Cheers -- RenÃÂ

3. 375728
    Cybertooth : Thu 30th Jun 2011 : 8 years ago

i can do that
    not much house yet, but i used to do industrial-esque techno

4. 592977
    2handRED : Fri 1st Jul 2011 : 8 years ago

posted a track :) check it out

5. 405685
    djsmokehere : Sun 10th Jul 2011 : 8 years ago

I'm a dubstep producer, just wondering how you vision your sultry vocals complementing a dirty, filthy bass line like skrillex style or it complementing your vocals.

6. 448114
    DFDNB : Tue 12th Jul 2011 : 8 years ago

i produce

- drum and bass
    - dubstep
    - house
    - electro
    - IDM and core genres.

always lookin for female vocals and collabs!

Posts 1 - 6 of 6

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads