Should You Be Pre Authorised To Upload Loops

Posts 51 - 60 of 60
  1. 357283
    Marius9 : Tue 19th Jul 2011 : 10 years ago

I feel I have enough know how to make quality loops and acapellas without them needing to be being pre-approved. I learned exactly what I had to do about this time last year, and although I'm not around as much (or hardly at all) I will be sending some killer material the loops way pretty soon.

If anyone disagrees, feel free to share your thoughts.

2. 357283
    Marius9 : Tue 19th Jul 2011 : 10 years ago

Double Post-- After reading further down the thread, I rescind my request, I'll hit you up after I hit that 10 mark...

3. 141901
    MCHN : Tue 19th Jul 2011 : 10 years ago

@Nuada If I remember correctly, loops that are rejected will have a short message as to why. Not too sure where this message appears. Might be in the loop awaiting validation box. Also, mastering of loops is nice, but isn't necessary. Most loopers like raw audio that they can tweak and add effects to themselves. This can cut down the production time of loops. Cheers :D

4. 538393
    Unknown User : Tue 19th Jul 2011 : 10 years ago

Where dat box at MCHN?

Oh, and I'm too much of a perfectionist to post something that's too raw. That wasn't the issue, just would like some way of knowing if I should keep posting, change methods or give up :)

5. 141901
    MCHN : Tue 19th Jul 2011 : 10 years ago

I think its in the upload loops area of your account. Been sometime since I saw it. I do know it shows the loops that get rejected with a note as to why. Hope that helps out. Cheers :D

6. 329240
    Vidmeister : Sat 23rd Jul 2011 : 10 years ago

Just as you can pre-approve who gets "automatic" status, you should be willing to take that status away... For the last week, the collection has been getting filled up with useless, very-low sound quality unimaginative loops, that are getting single-digit download interest... (cough-cough...contributor name starts with an E...) The point? you DO need to hear everything going up, because a few contributors are wasting everyone's time adding dozens of useless loops at a time, before waiting to see if there is any interest in the stuff they've added...

7. 515271
    Jabbo : Mon 25th Jul 2011 : 10 years ago

I think it seems like a smart idea to give users who have come through with solid work in the past a shortcut to the front of the line. I've got no problem with the policy.

8. 338908
    MalvyDuo : Tue 26th Jul 2011 : 10 years ago

I have a small idea/suggestion.

Perhaps there should be members, who are trustworthy enough, who can accept a loop? It would speed up the process quite fast.

Right now I stopped posting any loops, FXs , one-shots, but I will be back probably ;)

9. 347760
    PortraitOfABlackHole : Mon 1st Aug 2011 : 10 years ago

... Hello? (distant echoes)

10. 394854
    DubChip : Tue 16th Aug 2011 : 10 years ago

Is it me your lookin for???(more echoes..)
    Looperman i think its good the way it is.
    I would say if people are always uploading badly timed loops then they should be banned for like a month or something but atm its fair.

Posts 51 - 60 of 60

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.