Should You Be Pre Authorised To Upload Loops

Posts 26 - 50 of 60
  1. 71369
    Unknown User : Sun 26th Jun 2011 : 11 years ago

Nice! Uh.... honestly, as to me it's okay either way as long as the loops get validated lol.

2. 448857
    CFactor : Mon 27th Jun 2011 : 11 years ago

I havent uploaded too many loops but the ones i have are pretty decent. i feel like if in the future my loops were uploaded right away i would be motivated to do more.

3. 606872
    WithoutMyArmor : Mon 27th Jun 2011 : 11 years ago

I'd like to have my profile set to auto validate, as I don't upload many things but I'd never upload something with bad quality or that I didn't think someone would/could use. I made one pella that seemed decently popular and I would make more if I didn't have to wait more than a week to get them validated.

4. 1
    Looperman : Mon 27th Jun 2011 : 11 years ago

Kind of getting off topic a bit here but Ill answer those that have requested to be pre authorised.

3rdNippleMusic - you only have 1 uploaded so far so I have nothing to go on and cant remember what was there before.

Mre - Yours has been reinstated

Zelab - none uploaded so again i cant say yet

bonusbmusic - yours have been checked and have notes to say whats wrong. Yours are mainly groove loops rather then individual sounds too. regards the wait. yeh its a pain but ive got more to do then just check uploads every day. Hence this thread. all it takes is to reply to the message so I know whats what.

Koukotsu - upload at least 10 and i can have a look again

SeparateProductions - you have only uploaded 2 so cant say. minimum of 10 before i decide.

CFactor - Thanks I have updated your profile

TheAutomataTheory - You have only uploaded one and it has a gap at the end so does not loop properly

Everyone complains that it takes a long time to validate loops but would also moan if i let through all the loops that dont make it. We say dont upload remixes to the tracks section but they get uploaded, i say check loops before you upload and list all the common mistakes but they still get uploaded.

What Im saying is that some people know what they are doing and some dont. Those that I can see know how and what to upload are good to go and those that dont have to wait.

If you upload and its not accepted take a look at one of the stock comments left on the loop, check this thread for answers and tips on how to do them better

https://www.looperman.com/forum/thread/30107

and then fix things and they go back in the queue.

Its not that hard to get your account approved if you want it to be.

5. 558188
    Zelab : Mon 27th Jun 2011 : 11 years ago

ok i understand man. when i get round to uploading my loops your going to be sorry i have like 60 in a folder so far i just havent got round to converting samples :P if only you were to make it so the sample could be in .wav format ;)

6. 1

zelab - the loops need to be in wav with an mp3 preview. dont upload 60 and wait for them to be validated. upload 10 and ill check them first. save us both some time

7. 558188
    Zelab : Mon 27th Jun 2011 : 11 years ago

ok mate sounds good it's just how do i make a mp3 prview when all my loops are in wav format it just makes me have to even further out of my way.. wish there was a simple way to make previews :/

8. 1

should be info in here

https://www.looperman.com/forum/thread/30107

9. 583767
    eshar : Tue 28th Jun 2011 : 11 years ago

@Zelab - what software are you using? Doesn't it give you an option to export/render in mp3 as well as Wav?

10. 566750
    Maxomunz : Tue 28th Jun 2011 : 11 years ago

Alright that's cool..You'll be seein' more from me in the near future. - [ ] Max

11. 558188
    Zelab : Tue 28th Jun 2011 : 11 years ago

i use a variation of softwear mainly fruityloops but ii always export as wav files without thinking about it lol. im going to use sony vegas to make a fe mp3 previews but it is kinda annoying that i would have to render two of everything just dont see the point in it :/

12. 606872
    WithoutMyArmor : Wed 29th Jun 2011 : 11 years ago

I don't upload a ton of acapellas at once because then people won't use them as often and they won't work with them as much. And sometimes I leave room between 'pellas so that instead of making three separate ones of the same vocals with different harmonies on each one, I made one with spaces that people can edit out what they don't want/need if they so choose.

13. 627309
    dachopdocta : Fri 1st Jul 2011 : 11 years ago

Hey Looperman. When you have time can you please pre authorize my loops. I'm new here but I already have a few tracks up and have some decent loops awaiting for the people.

I just want to do my part and contribute.

Thanks.

14. 583767
    eshar : Fri 1st Jul 2011 : 11 years ago

@dachopdocta - I would say upload a few more loops to give Looperman a chance to assess whether you should be pre-authorised, because 5 might not be enough. Welcome to the site btw!

15. 627309
    dachopdocta : Fri 1st Jul 2011 : 11 years ago

Actually I uploaded 5 more today. I guess it hasn't kicked in yet.
    Thank you for the welcome:)

16. 347760
    PortraitOfABlackHole : Fri 1st Jul 2011 : 11 years ago

I havent been very active around the site latley (well, im not a very steadly-active member very often for the most part, fairly on-and-off) but, because im out of school now and am moving within a month, ill have better accses to the net (we have an air-card now.... *yay..not*...) so im hoping that ill be ait more involved here on a regular basis.

But i think (or at least hope) that my loops are of enough quality for pre-auth. I know some of my first ones had some issues, but now i think all is well and ive got stuff figuered out.

so ya, im coolwith whatever your decsion is, but i would appreciate if you checked it out. would make things nicer :)

Thx ethier way,
    -Tyler

17. 636328
    no3 : Sat 9th Jul 2011 : 10 years ago

how can i connect the loops,,,in copy paste to be on the correct tempo?

18. 375728
    Cybertooth : Sat 9th Jul 2011 : 10 years ago

!!!! kouktsu!!!!

really though i think ill let you decide on my status loopmasta

19. 525174
    Kgomotso : Tue 12th Jul 2011 : 10 years ago

You can also use MusicMatch Jukebox for converting wav to mp3 and also mp3 to wav. It is fast that you can do the conversion of multiple files with select all and one click

20. 158799
    alividlife : Tue 12th Jul 2011 : 10 years ago

I use dbpoweramp and will never use anything else.. but initially Elaine turned me onto a free-bee that you can get here.

But I was thinking not "400" downloads but maybe like "10,000"
    downloads.

That's a better number for auto-validation.

But yea.. I HIGHLY encourage people to do this.

I am kinda tripping on the cats that make whole websites for their "beats" when they are just the same run of the mill VST sample libraries that everyone else has, and then making like 1,000 here and there.

(I should do that!)

But I wouldn't .. Music as it's base form is a free movement of sound over time.
    You can't stop sound.
    It's free.

And if you charge me, I would probably jack you anywayz lol (kidding)

21. 158799
    alividlife : Tue 12th Jul 2011 : 10 years ago

(holds a crappy 4-track radio shack to the monitors)

lol!

anyway but yea...

I like this one A LOT.

https://www.looperman.com/forum/thread/51984

(it used to be featured for free from this website)

22. 287207
    ScreamingZombie : Thu 14th Jul 2011 : 10 years ago

Please!! feel free to check out my stuff :)

23. 428102
    adamms : Thu 14th Jul 2011 : 10 years ago

i would like to pre authorized i think i put out high quality loops and samples. well i may be wrong.....

24. 538393
    Unknown User : Tue 19th Jul 2011 : 10 years ago

I'm getting in a bit late on this topic, but thought I'd make one suggestion. Not sure how difficult this might be... But is there some way for us to know if our loops are still being considered or have been sent to the garbage?

I've only uploaded loops once so far since I joined in February. I would have made many more, but have been put off by a very, very long wait. (I know they weren't single instrument and were probably binned). However, it's actually not the easiest thing in the world to make loops and upload them. It takes quite a bit of time and effort to compose, play, mix/master, bounce and convert each instrument, and then upload individually to Looperman. This is especially true if you go to the trouble of making them for the site alone.

To hear nothing for ages and not know if they are still being considered or not, doesn't inspire me to make more. I understand the reason it takes time, and don't have any problems with your decisions on what gets used, I just thought there might be some way to know, in general, where the consideration process is at.

Nuada.

25. 609523
    3rdNippleMusic : Tue 19th Jul 2011 : 10 years ago

Hey Nuada - that just got meth inking, t'would be cool if all y'all had to do was upload the wav and it was automatically copied-n-converted to mp3 for the preview... yeahhh, would save some time and energy, as well as help avoid an upload ooops, the file is too big - maybe in the new site

anyways - so how'm I doin now ?
    4 loops up, 1 awaiting : )

ty

Posts 26 - 50 of 60

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.