!Request For Permission To Use Loops!

Posts 1 - 5 of 5
  1. 58839
    maggitPL : Tue 1st May 2007 : 15 years ago

Hi, I didn't know where to post this so I'm writing here. I would like to ask the administrator or the authors of the loops for permission to use the following loops:
    -Chigen 01 by tenced
    -Tremolo swing swell by Kurt
    -Timpani Roll by Kurt
    in a modification of a computer game. These samples would be used as part of combat themes for the modification of "The Temple of Elemental Evil" published by Atari called "The Keep on the Borderlands". We do not take any profit from the modification as well as the game. The mod will be fully freeware. We are ready to provide some kind of acknowledgement in the mod's documentation or in the game credits.

I'm providing our site's address so that you can see what we are doing there. http://www.co8.org/

2. 58839

Sorry for the double post but I'm using also this
    loop:
    cyst-evil ambient gtr-120bpm-10msr by cystem

Just forgot to list it.

3. 46625
    Unknown User : Tue 1st May 2007 : 15 years ago

if the loops are on this site that's basically giving your permission to use them, period.

4. 1
    Looperman : Tue 1st May 2007 : 15 years ago

The rules of looperman are such that all loops uploaded by members must be their own work and that by uploading they agree to be bound by the terms of the site. One of those conditions is that anyone can make use of loops on this site in their projects as long as they are not selling the loops as loops etc or offering them for free elsewhere.

In return anyone who uses loops must credit looperman.com and the original loop author.

We try and keep things as simple as possible.

Always best to check the terms if your in doubt.

5. 58839

Thanks, that's the answer I was hoping for. :)

Posts 1 - 5 of 5

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.