Vocal Help Please?

Posts 1 - 10 of 10
  1. 59436
    DigitalSerotonin : Mon 30th Apr 2007 : 12 years ago

I use Acid 6 and FL 7. I can't seem to get my vocals to sound right and I don't know why... They sound fine by themselves, but when played with the whole track, they don't seem to match up quite right.

I'd like to do some remixes, and I've never done it before. Any tutorials on that anywhere?

Thanks,
    -F-Y-S-

2. 54911
    Jpipes24 : Mon 30th Apr 2007 : 12 years ago

you just need to get the right beat to match the tempo of your vocals, if that doesnt work than you can either speed up the tempo or slow it down, but i wouldnt recommend messing with the tempo of the vocals or it will either sound like alvin and the chipmunks, or some mike jones chopped and screwed...

3. 59436
    DigitalSerotonin : Mon 30th Apr 2007 : 12 years ago

Right on... I'll try switching up my beats... I'm using free vocals from Vipzone, from East Clubbers - It's a dream. I think it's Kate Lesing.

4. 32080
    the_suck_up_ : Thu 17th May 2007 : 12 years ago

i have the same problem-get a new sound card for your computer.

5. 90177
    4THELUVOFIT_PRODUCTIONS : Sun 30th Sep 2007 : 12 years ago

if your doin a remix,try starting with the vocals.
    you'll find its easier to build the beat around the vocals,rather then make a beat,then find vocals to fit it.
    in fl u can detect the tempo of the sample,or in this case the vocals,then set it as your project tempo.

6. 80963
    sofiloteo : Sun 30th Sep 2007 : 12 years ago

Remember every sound has certain pitch. If your vocal track is in tune and in-time, check your recording device properly compensates input delay, or if you are working with real-time enabled equipment, check the ASIO/whatever interface buffer/samples settings.

7. 79000
    mJagathees : Sun 30th Sep 2007 : 12 years ago

i cant export my projects to wav or mp3 formats....

plz help me

8. 36498
    SYNTHO : Mon 1st Oct 2007 : 12 years ago

WHATS THE PROB?

9. 72432
    anchor : Mon 1st Oct 2007 : 12 years ago

Hey Jegan. I dunno what technical difficulties you're experiencing (you should post the error message or whatever problems you're having so we can help). You might wanna check that you've still got the drivers that those file types can be exported to (if any are required). Hard to diagnose without further information though. The looperman community kicks ass and will do everything they can to help. Just be as specific as possible. Let us know what is troubling you. :D

10. 109673
    shamus1 : Wed 9th Jan 2008 : 12 years ago

Cubase SX help, make sure your markers are correct buddy when you export and not the other way around, best Cubase tip ever, select the audio part you want to export by clicking on the audio-meaning select all the audio you want to export. In your case all your audio files should be highlighted when you have selected them, then press ' P ' .Vuala your markers are set to the begining and end of your audio. Export and there you go.

Posts 1 - 10 of 10

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads