Time To Say Goodbye

Posts 1 - 25 of 38
  1. 618050
    DownsizerXL : Fri 3rd Jun 2011 : 10 years ago

I really liked this family.. but regarding to all of these threads I never fealt to be a part of it.
    I can only say - that here are a lot of extremly talented people... but I'm too old for this genres... It's not my world.

I spend the ost respect to the people who likes my music... I thin they will hear sometimes about me... but I also think, that I do not going this way.

shan? Thank you for this chance and this great time... all other members.. you have enought to do with your self. My english is not the best but I hope I had a chance to tell you what I mean... Every Post I was put out.. ( sorry for my english ) was not answered... therefor it is not my place... maybe.. there will come another chance...

I will delete my account in 3 days till now.

Thank you for all your great reviews and some friendship.

In first way I have to say: ELSD - he was really a mentor for me.. Thank you so much my friend!!!!!!!!

Maeco

2. 83445
    JohnBoutilier : Fri 3rd Jun 2011 : 10 years ago

Seriously, my friend, I have always considered you a part and an im[portant part at that. Take some time to think about it.

3. 498905
    Bindanox : Fri 3rd Jun 2011 : 10 years ago

Hope you change your mind mate.I dont really think theres another place like this around.

Nelson

4. 631823
    Mahloo13 : Fri 3rd Jun 2011 : 10 years ago

Just give it a bit of time! You'll see you will feel better and you are gonna miss this place! WE all share that feeling every now and again!

-Malu-

5. 613736
    Seaside : Fri 3rd Jun 2011 : 10 years ago

I have joined yesterday, so well... you probably won't stay if I beg you to do so but... I am giving it a shot.

I hope you change your mind, so I can review your tracks in the future ;)!

6. 618050
    DownsizerXL : Fri 3rd Jun 2011 : 10 years ago

Do you know what is really crazy? I have tears in my eyes when I read your comments... what is going wrong in this world? - I hate myself that I'm not able to talk in english to you... I know that are a lot of names.. I really respect.. oh damn.. cannot explain what i want to say...

Don't hate me... I'm like i am... thank you for your warm words but like looperman will say. " hey is only one of a million"... I've never expected that I will get an answer to my threaf.. I'm soo confused

7. 613736
    Seaside : Fri 3rd Jun 2011 : 10 years ago

This may sound rather cheesy but... everyone is unique :)! And yeah, people can be pretty selfish and stuff. That's a part of our nature.

I don't really Know you (yet), but you don't seem to be a bad fellow and the fact your English isn't perfect, who cares? I can still understand you, most people do :P!

I would say, stick around for a while... the fact you are heaving tears in your eyes means you don't like your decision (leaving Looperman). You can keep contact with the guys you like and slowly but surely meet other ppl.

8. 83445

That's what you're not getting, my friend, you are not one in a million here. You are who you are and you are valued as an individual. You are not lost in the crowd, this crowd makes you more visible. There is no one on this site more valuable, needed, or desired more than any other. We are a community of equals: Brothers and sisters making music together.

There is nowhere else like this place on the planet. And if you leave, we will all be less because of the loss.

John

9. 583767
    eshar : Fri 3rd Jun 2011 : 10 years ago

Don't go...you're a part of the Looper family. :)

10. 83445

While we're at it, Shan, if you don't mind, could you please remove the "Delete Account" from Elaine's profile? Thanks :-)

John

11. 224104
    Mosaic : Fri 3rd Jun 2011 : 10 years ago

Hey my friend

It is just after 5am here up getting ready to go into work, Marco dont delete your profile ok, send me an email of what is going on, so we can talk about it, hopefully sort out what is going on, or at least try and help, mate you have plenty of talent, you are a big part of the family here, will be sorely missed, please email me Marco ok...

Massive thanks for your kind words in your post, as you know I am a fan and friend...

Look forward to getting your email, you have my addy, or contact through contact me tab...

If you leave it will be one very sad day my friend...

Take care matey,hear from you soon

Estefano...

12. 265632
    WeazelBeats : Fri 3rd Jun 2011 : 10 years ago

If you're gonna be the third important looper to leave in one day, I will virtually kill myself :(

13. 366784
    yeshintae : Fri 3rd Jun 2011 : 10 years ago

HEY Downsizer you'll ALWAYS be a member of tha THIS FAMILY!

NOTHING BUT LUV FOR YA

Much Respect from LA

14. 83445

I'm sorry we can't be there to give you a group hug, but you have to be feeling all this love.

If you want to chat you can also contact me via my conatct page and we can hook up on messenger or Skype if you have it.

All The Best

John

15. 636839
    simmerdown : Fri 3rd Jun 2011 : 10 years ago

yeh, i mean...

do you have somewhere else you need to be?

take a break, hands off the buzzer! lol..chrees downsizer

16. 111346
    Planetjazzbass : Sat 4th Jun 2011 : 10 years ago

Hey mate don't get down...it must be very frustrating to participate in an exchange where English isn't your first language of choice.....you do a great job of getting your message across though,the bottom line here is,it's not what you say it's how you feel....that will always come across and people here will know and respect that,all you have to do is be part of it and stay.....nothing else really matters....cheers Planet :)

17. 186161
    Spivkurl : Sat 4th Jun 2011 : 10 years ago

We like you here! Don't go!

18. 562523
    digitalSKYY : Sat 4th Jun 2011 : 10 years ago

DUDE! No.

I think you reviewed something of mine and i was to busy to reply and no i feel really bad!

It was only because i was to busy:(
    You are seriously a VERY talented dude man!
    Dont leave this.

To many important people are leaving!

19. 390373
    abnerbesares : Sat 4th Jun 2011 : 10 years ago

is this a SYNDROME ? wHAT THE hell IS WRONG TO MANNY PEOPLE LEAVING LOOPERMAN ( QUE PASA GENTE ) i'm latin and my English is form 4 grade because thats the age i came back to my country so i don't write perfect and my Grammar is corrected by the computer so i don't write that good English, anyway m friend Looperman is a place for real friends if you feel your getting left out just say it and your going to feel the love QUICK ! HOPE YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND.

20. 64965
    DonnieVyros : Sat 4th Jun 2011 : 10 years ago

Hey mate,
    I don't mean to tell you your business or anything, but it seems like you just need to take a break from things for a while. We all need some time to unplug every now and then, you know? If not, stuff can tend to get crazy (where you're at now I imagine, I was just there a few weeks ago during finals at college).
    And from what I can tell, you're a pretty decent guy and generally tend to bring good spirits whenever you do post. Language barriers aside I think that says something, you know? So with that said, I think it's safe to say that people consider you a friend and compatriot (in the mix craft). And from the general consensus within just this thread folks don't want you to go & if you do you will be truly missed.
    So be a pal and consider the 'taking a break' option, okay? Think it over, won't you? Take care!

-Vyros.

21. 83445
    JohnBoutilier : Sat 4th Jun 2011 : 10 years ago

Seems he's gone. Shame.

All the best, Downsizer, may you find great success in love and life.

John

22. 558188
    Zelab : Sat 4th Jun 2011 : 10 years ago

i cant beleive it! he asked me to do a collab with him and i sent him my song not to long before he made this post :S
    aww well

23. 613736
    Seaside : Sat 4th Jun 2011 : 10 years ago

Hmm :(...

24. 390373
    abnerbesares : Sat 4th Jun 2011 : 10 years ago

SO MUCH FOR WASTING spit ! he left anyway >>> TUFF LUCK !

25. 631823
    Mahloo13 : Sat 4th Jun 2011 : 10 years ago

Well we all have our moments when it seems we just don't fit but quitting ain't an option.

Anyways as far as DownsizerXL is concerned I'm sure he had good reasons and he probably just scratched the surface with his initial post.

Hope all turns out alright for him.

@Abner - Nice new Avatar! ::))

-Malu-

Posts 1 - 25 of 38

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.