Fl Help With Recording Mic Input

Posts 1 - 9 of 9
  1. 322747
    KooLKYLE : Fri 20th May 2011 : 11 years ago

ok so tonight i was trying to record a demo mix live on deks (about 30-40min long) using fl to record using the mic input.. i got it going and recording fine but when i stoped and went to listen to it i relised it only recorded the last few minutes of my mix but when i started everything recorded fine but its only saved the last 5mins :( and te sound quality is pretty low.. how do i fix this i reely reely need to find out asap :)

2. 316780
    Apieceoftofu : Wed 25th May 2011 : 11 years ago

hey man. the same thing happened to me while i was making my first tutorial video. i assume your using Edison to record your mic? if so then you should see a box with a number in it that says "max" above it. this box should be located to the right of the stop and play buttons in edison. this is the maximum number of minutes it will record. change that number to however long you need and it will get your entire recording. hope that helps. peace!

3. 631823
    Mahloo13 : Wed 25th May 2011 : 11 years ago

And try an use the Line In Jack (if you have one) rather than using the Mic In one as its more suited for the job.

-Malu-

4. 158799
    alividlife : Wed 25th May 2011 : 11 years ago

Make sure you are "selecting" or rendering the correct parts.

Double check your "Solo" and mix down for anything that may have been "selected" when you rendered?

I think above posts really hit the nail on the head.

I cannot tell you how many times I have exported LOADS of audio trakcs to find just one section being "highlighted" and rendered, where I wanted the full 10 minutes of product. (not 20 seconds)

Hope you get it figured out!

5. 322747
    KooLKYLE : Thu 26th May 2011 : 11 years ago

thanks folfs but still why was my mix low sound quality.. was it the deks being too loud or was it somthing with fruity

6. 186161
    Spivkurl : Thu 26th May 2011 : 11 years ago

It's probably because you used the MIC jack and not the LINE IN. That would be my guess.

7. 613091
    vtvictor45 : Thu 2nd Jun 2011 : 10 years ago

There are some software's in which we have to just speak and that software will convert that sound in the
    digital forum and types the form of the word

8. 613091

I think your audio file have some problem to output the sound and secondly i think there may
    be a fault in the speakers to output the sound quality

9. 613091

we can not even write in the system with writing software with sound, if our system is in the hardware fault , but there are many software's to write some thing

Posts 1 - 9 of 9

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.