This Is It

Posts 1 - 25 of 26
  1. 334474
    WaPer : Tue 17th May 2011 : 11 years ago

Click to enlarge

So.... this is it....

I can't go further, no way back... now I will disapear... Why? I'l try to explaine ...

I'm 45 now, single... no parents, no brothers, sisters, no relatives... I'm just single.

In my past i did several mistakes, and now the payment day arrive...

I was chose wrong ways in my past, so now I'm in dead end, and I can't go back. Why? I had badly estimate my life options, so now I'm without job and chance to find some job, just because I'm to old in country when I live, and everyone who want to employ, want some much younger than me! Partly it's OK... They have to give a chance to younger population to survive these hard times that we live (20 years this country suffering due to poor management and bad politics - war, embargo, hyper inflation, US bombing, economic crysis... etc etc) Smal people like me suffering mostly...

So... I failed because i didn't tought in way to survive, lulled to dreams of better tommorow in my small world of happynes, 'cos i had my small world and this world is ruined now... I should not to allow that to happen. I've played chess with life and I've lost this game

In next few days I have to lieve the apartment when i live because i can't pay the rent...

Where?

I don't know yet... probably uder the bridge or some place like that... while police don't arrest me for vagrance...

Now I realize how cruel is this world, and I'll pay all the consequences.

My message to all of You is:

Think wisely, and think several times before You do anything, because Your decision may be critical and fatal to other people who are close to You. And mostly think about consequences of Your doings.

Finally, I must to thank to all of You my friends, for support me like musician here. I did my best with my music... could be better, but its my vision, my feeling... I'm just a tiny man without enough experience to do better stuff. Please keep me in good memory, and let the music flow in any ways, genres or forms. Music is one of the ways to show our good mood and good will to rest of world. Music was survived always, and always will.

Be well and God bless You all!

Mirko Botko - DJ-WaPer

2. 583767
    eshar : Tue 17th May 2011 : 11 years ago

Mirko,
    I wish you the best at this stressful time...I truly hope that things turn round for you. There have been a few people on this site that have experienced similar problems and they have managed to turn things around, and hopefully the same will happen for you.

Not only will your music be missed while you have to take this sabbatical but also you and your friendship.

My thoughts are with you.
    Elaine

3. 337508
    subSpace : Tue 17th May 2011 : 11 years ago

sorry to hear of you misfortune bud i cant imagine how you feel deep down. but you are a great musician things will pick up again take it from someone who has already been on the streets for me it was 4 months on the street but my life looked up i can not explain it but it just got better and so will yours dude. do you not have homeless unit up your end were you can get maybe a hostel of flat or something. i will hope for you and pray my friend but never see this as the end its always the beginning good luck dude

4. 224104
    Mosaic : Tue 17th May 2011 : 11 years ago

Hey my friend

So sorry to hear things are not going well for you, you are one of the very nice guys here on the Loop and will be sadly missed, I for one will miss you my friend, you are good at what you do musically and things will look up for you, just keep your chin up and your thoughts of better times to come, heart felt thank you for the friendship you have shown here while being on the loop, hopefully things pick up for you and we get to see you back here again real soon, Stay strong Mirko, peace friend and mate...

Sad day

Peace and best wishes Mirko
    Estefano.

5. 247253
    n0mad23 : Tue 17th May 2011 : 11 years ago

Mirko - I hear where you're coming from, and really sympathize with the trials you're going through. I bet the majority of people in the world now are one paycheck away from personal disaster. You are not alone.

I'll be thinking of you a lot over the next days, weeks, and months and hoping for the best for you. Please come back and tell us when things get better for you, OK?

6. 456633
    Music4Life : Tue 17th May 2011 : 11 years ago

Hey man, sorry to hear that. I can't imagine how you feel, but you are a great musician things will pick up again. In the darkest hour, there's always a silver lining in between. I know we haven't talked a lot, but I don't care. I wish you all the best my friend. Keep your head up, we will be praying for you.

If you feel like talking, send me an e-mail on Facebook. I can give you a honest advice on anything you may ask. Just let me know.

Keep on fighting don't quit,
    Bobby

7. 677927
    Unknown User : Tue 17th May 2011 : 11 years ago

i second what ElaineSharp says
    i send my love my thoughts and prays
    god give you the strength
    zero2zero

8. 435773
    BrokenScythe : Tue 17th May 2011 : 11 years ago

I can tell you Im sorry..
    because I am.
    But id rather say..

Be careful...be safe. Try to remember that life is not over yet. You are still here.
    you can still fight.
    Don't give up...at the very least, don't give up on you. On your life.
    remember that people do care....no matter how many walk past you...no matter how.cold the night gets.
    No matter how long you have walked, how many times you have slept on the on the streets or in shelters or how many times you are tempted to say "what do I have to lose"

Don't give up.
    Because I care. And because we care.
    But most importantly
    You care.

9. 379853
    Alen9R : Tue 17th May 2011 : 11 years ago

Stvarno mi je zao Mirko sto si se nasao u takvoj situaciji,
    moje misli su uz tebe!

Do not give up!

Alen

10. 83445
    JohnBoutilier : Tue 17th May 2011 : 11 years ago

I feel your pain, my brother, almost there my self.

John

11. 229129
    CONEYISLANDRECORDS : Tue 17th May 2011 : 11 years ago

At least you have the internet.

12. 372886
    Bilbozo : Wed 18th May 2011 : 11 years ago

Waper. Take a little time out bro. Get some things sorted in your life, but still keep music close to you. You are going to need it to carry you through. I hope things turn around for you soon my friend.

13. 631823
    Mahloo13 : Wed 18th May 2011 : 11 years ago

Hopefully you'll manage to sort out the troubles in your life. Hard situation you've got in your country after all those civil wars.

Best wishes!

14. 673599
    Metabolic : Wed 18th May 2011 : 11 years ago

things'll turn around mate, last year my life was in ruins, im not gonna go into detail but i bettered myself and my life with the help of an amazing woman....thats what ya need dude, good luck man

15. 265632
    WeazelBeats : Wed 18th May 2011 : 11 years ago

Take it slow for a some time mate
    Think about what's most important right now..
    which is probably not this site lol..
    get things sorted out, I know you can do it :)

good luck man

16. 186161
    Spivkurl : Wed 18th May 2011 : 11 years ago

I'm sorry to hear about your tough times! I hope the best for you. Your music is awesome, and I'd hate to lose your presence on this site!

17. 439229
    mrE : Wed 18th May 2011 : 11 years ago

youre going to find that some people will say the nicest things to you during these times but will not help you in the least bit. the love and compassion shown to you by the most unexpected of people will keep you going and eveything will turn around for you.trust me

18. 587290
    AuroraFlux : Wed 18th May 2011 : 11 years ago

all i can say is DONT GIVE UP!!!!! like they said above your still here....get money and save it eventually get a job some how, sort out whats important and find shelter SAFE shelter....ive been there before and its never over....DONT GIVE UP!!!!!

19. 493780
    theFISHface : Wed 18th May 2011 : 11 years ago

God Bless You Mirko,

I wish you good luck with your tough time ahead and just as AuroraFlux said NEVER GIVE UP! I truly hope things will turn around for you mate, Keep the music alive, Keep the LORD with you and keep believing.

I truly feel for you mate
    sad day today
    theFISHface

20. 493780
    theFISHface : Wed 18th May 2011 : 11 years ago

i will pray for you

21. 600461
    visionarysoundsystem : Wed 18th May 2011 : 11 years ago

WaPer, chin up my friend. it doesn't matter how bad things are there will always be someone who has it worse ! Sure a statement like that in your present predicament doesn't offer much but you must keep faith in your-self and your ability to rise above the grief you are suffering at the moment. Some have experienced your present pain, some will have been but a breath away. If you believe you will recover. Slings & arrows and all that ole bullshine, but if you strive you shall acheive. From the bottom the only way is upwards to the sky and dreams. Dream my friend and dream what you shall want for if you dream you may acheive the dream. I wish you luck & happiness in your present situation and all being well you shall find a way thro'. Take care & good luck & best wishes . . . .

22. 334474
    WaPer : Wed 25th May 2011 : 10 years ago

Time for changes. Changes requires sacrifice and renunciation, so I'm ready to them. I got a chance to new beginning so I hope that will be for good. So.... I'm ready to move to another city where Ill start over again. That's mean Ill be without internet a while until Ill find my way in the new environment, but, I promise Ill be back soon as possible... Want to thank to all of Your support my friends. You have proven that You are real friends, and Ill never forgot this. Thank You. Sincerely Yours Mirko Botko (DJ-WaPer)

23. 158799
    alividlife : Wed 25th May 2011 : 10 years ago

Please take care, don't drink and smoke, and please make more music!

But if you do drink and smoke, please make music, be thankful that you here at all!

You will be in my thoughts Mirko!

24. 158799
    alividlife : Wed 25th May 2011 : 10 years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPzlRVXg2jU

25. 524108
    marina41 : Wed 25th May 2011 : 10 years ago

I am only new here and sadly did not get a chance to know you, your tale has touched me, as I feel for your loss and the things you are about to lose. I cannot offer words of wisdom except to say that I hope the universe can see your plight and that things will improve for you. Sometimes we start again and its a good thing, other times its not so good. I wish you well, dont give up though, you were put on this world for a reason, maybe its your music, which you reach out to people with. Good luck and I hope things start to go your way soon

Marina

Posts 1 - 25 of 26

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.