Just Curious About Everyone

Posts 1 - 25 of 45
  1. 594036
    Whozaka : Tue 3rd May 2011 : 9 years ago

What do you guys/gals do when you are not making music or on looperman.com. For instance I'm currently active duty U.S Navy. I spend almost all my free time on this website and putting together tracks. Just figured this would be a fun topic to explore.

2. 158799
    alividlife : Tue 3rd May 2011 : 9 years ago

Right now I have the flu!

=/

Hey man, thanks for doing the job I can't.

But anyway, I just lost my job, but before I had a manufacturing/programming job making non-destructive testing equipment.

Basically it was just like sonar (think of sonograms when a woman is pregnant and they get to see the child in the uterus).

It was nice because my job revolved around sound, machining, and programming.

I got laid off a couple weeks ago for making tracks on company time tho. They monitored my computer and finally figured out what Ableton was lol.

But yea, I love kinda getting to know things about people 'round here too.

3. 229129
    CONEYISLANDRECORDS : Tue 3rd May 2011 : 9 years ago

I am a Government contracted Certifided Welder. Im currently welding Aluminum hydraulic and fuel tanks for military vehicles.

It sucks and I hate it. lol

4. 562523
    digitalSKYY : Tue 3rd May 2011 : 9 years ago

I spend my time going to school for Audio Engineering/Studio Drum work/looking for a part time job.
    But on a side note, i spent all day today cleaning because my water heater broke and flooded everywhere! AWESOME!

5. 452470
    tattoo662 : Tue 3rd May 2011 : 9 years ago

when am i not makin music? my mind is constantly bumping some new tune up. but when im not in the studio loopin it up, im either tattooing or building on motorcycles. hey, everyone, just for the record, tattooing is cool until you do it for like ten years, then its boring. just like everything else. i'd rather make music. it never gets old. :)

6. 536467
    Unknown User : Tue 3rd May 2011 : 9 years ago

YEAAAAH at livid
    - man, that's gotta be THE best way to get fired ever !

so yeah, i quit computers and started delivering pizza, much less hours, pretty good pay, free food from the italian restaurant side and of course lots more time for looperman : )

7. 594534
    MaxJC : Tue 3rd May 2011 : 9 years ago

Making music for Ubisoft Montreal gaming company; under contract :)

8. 536467

niiiice

9. 601456
    thephilosofist : Tue 3rd May 2011 : 9 years ago

I'm a freshman at colorado college studying pre-law. I work full time maintenance at the local pool/tennis courts, I compete in slopestyle/big air freestyle skiing competitions (gotta report it to the IRS :P), and I am a sales rep for the same ski company I am sponsored by. Play a few gigs on the side every once in a while. Gotta pay for basic necessities somehow haha

10. 340647
    Phyruis : Tue 3rd May 2011 : 9 years ago

I was a chef.... now I'm full time dad to my three beautiful children...

11. 561119
    DJJPA : Tue 3rd May 2011 : 9 years ago

I run a tire service truck. I change and repair 18 wheeler tires and on construction equipment on site or on the side of the road.

12. 536467

omg, i could only be a part time dad to 1 beautiful child hah

don't spread the nv that way hehehe

13. 1
    Looperman : Tue 3rd May 2011 : 9 years ago

There was a thread like this before that was interesting.

https://www.looperman.com/forum/thread/12943

14. 334474
    WaPer : Tue 3rd May 2011 : 9 years ago

I was a milling machine operator for over 14 years, in one company who was broke in early '90 because of war in former Yugoslavia. After that i was change my occupation to waiter and later into cook (my specialty are fish and BBQ), but, now I'm jobless so i work for local wireless internet provider like fitter and look after better job

15. 311209
    ShurelyTemper : Tue 3rd May 2011 : 9 years ago

They call me MR fix. I make the bad men disappear, I start wars, castrate crocodiles, rectify virgins, and take out the garbage. My cover is a lowly shower curtain ring salesman.

16. 594036
    Whozaka : Tue 3rd May 2011 : 9 years ago

you sir are the most interesting man in the world.

17. 401727
    BlumeChoon : Tue 3rd May 2011 : 9 years ago

I'm a Insurance Agent... I sell all insurance besides health. Woohoo fun...lol... If you live in the Hillsborough, Manatee, Pasco,or Sarasota counties in Florida and need home/auto insurance. Contact me.

18. 428102
    adamms : Tue 3rd May 2011 : 9 years ago

I'm in management for restaurant in town. it's retirement / vaction city so i have deal with a lot tourist. on the weekends some times i like to hike and mountain climb, love the outdoors.

19. 311209
    ShurelyTemper : Tue 3rd May 2011 : 9 years ago

I may have got that all wrong, I just can't tell these days. lol.

20. 189474
    ImproveWithError : Tue 3rd May 2011 : 9 years ago

I teach Engineering at the high school level, I also have a Master's Degree in Human Resources Development which hopefully some day I can get into, but its a tough field to get your foot in. Besides working, I hang out with my family and spend time playing sports, hiking, camping, fishing and other outdoor activities.

21. 594797
    KidCoszier : Tue 3rd May 2011 : 9 years ago

I save lives. In the cleverly ill-conceived hidden art form of music.

22. 456633
    Music4Life : Tue 3rd May 2011 : 9 years ago

I'm a college student, who's aiming to be an architect. I play sports, listening to music, play video games, studying, and working.

23. 589130
    PeteTebar : Wed 4th May 2011 : 9 years ago

Mostly raising my kids, and spending time with my wife. Also, a lot of home repairs when I'm not proscrastanating, lol.

24. 322747
    KooLKYLE : Wed 4th May 2011 : 9 years ago

im a waster all i do is smoke, drink, make music and sleep but in the past 8 weeks iv been going to dj academy and just finished it on sunday there.. since then im about to do 2 gigs/ events in edinbrugh within the next 2-3months and possibly a 3rd gig in aberdeen in the next few weeks... the only things i do that dont involve music is when i sleep :) but 75% of the time i dream about makin new songs so.. basicly my life evolves around music :)

25. 438673
    DJSchmeeJ : Wed 4th May 2011 : 9 years ago

Well, mon-fri 8 to 5 I am the copier guy! I fix copiers, printers, fax machines, typewriters, and computers/networks. On Saturday (and some fridays) I am DJ SChmee J...pro mobile DJ! Or Lefty Chainsaw, solo guitarist/singer/performer. On sunday Morning.....wait for it.... I am the worship leader and the praise band at church (I use a loop pedal and create backing tracks in Reason and Guitar tracks pro). And when I can I am a composer/producer creating production music to sell to publishing companies. Oh and don't forget father of teen ager (part time sadly) and husband to HOT wife!

Posts 1 - 25 of 45

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads