Why Rappers Like Beef

Posts 1 - 10 of 10
  1. 366882
    Kingbleezy : Tue 15th Mar 2011 : 11 years ago

guys would someone tell me why is that rappers like to beef other rappers because coincedentially u have a similar name..apparently i have had such a scenario this week on facebook..should i take jabs at the dude? or be the bigger man and ignore his mime games?

2. 372886
    Bilbozo : Tue 15th Mar 2011 : 11 years ago

As far as it goes, it goes nowhere to entertain this dude by taking cracks back or getting even. Forget about it and stick to your music.

3. 534282
    Unknown User : Tue 15th Mar 2011 : 11 years ago

because "beef" is delicious! lol

4. 111346
    Planetjazzbass : Tue 15th Mar 2011 : 11 years ago

Beef has become part of the rap scene like mag wheels on cars are to petrol heads..as Bilbozo says don't get sucked in and let your music do the talking....in rap I guess that's pretty obvious! lol

5. 189939
    dolawhite : Tue 15th Mar 2011 : 11 years ago

Im more of a pork fan myself

6. 601456
    thephilosofist : Tue 15th Mar 2011 : 11 years ago

Seriously, if you don't like beef...get outta hip-hop, jeeeez. Seriously though, there's not much bad blood in the local scene here. Everyone's real tight knit. Through this bond you hear a lot of rappers produce a similar vibe, which is kinda cool. Seattle hip hop, look it up.

Being an artist means you shouldn't have to deal with the politics of the rap game if you rise above it. Just keep on doing your thing, haters gonna hate.

7. 459957
    Mrbillionx : Tue 15th Mar 2011 : 11 years ago

LOL
    Beef just gives them something to do - its not like much rap these days is something new.

For the most part is rehash of the same scenario

guns - cars - drugs - money - women - and lets not for get

CLUBS

YAWN!

8. 158799
    alividlife : Tue 15th Mar 2011 : 11 years ago

I miss political rapping.

There's not enough of that anymore.

"A ballots Dead so a bullets what I get,
    A thousand years we had the tools
    We shoulda been takin' them
    F%(&* the G-ride, I want the machines that be makin' 'em"

Awesome.

9. 636839
    simmerdown : Tue 15th Mar 2011 : 11 years ago

battle rap and one-ups-manship are there in the roots of rap, when it started with the soundsystems on the streets of NY, rappers would try to outdo eachother for mic time and status...

and, c'mon... it has not all been said, in rap or in any genre.

some rappers are just more creative than others, with more or less original ideas...plenty of great new work happening all the time...gansta/money/club rap has def been done to death, but that is only a part of what's out there..

as for getting into it with another rapper online over names, or anything...skip it imo

10. 251164
    sn76 : Tue 15th Mar 2011 : 11 years ago

Rappers feuds with each other are just thinly veiled attempts at gaining notoriety, there ain't no such thing as bad publicity cuz it's all just publicity good or bad... That's why I got beef with all of ya on this site... Bow down and show some respeck!

Posts 1 - 10 of 10

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.