How Did You End Up On Looperman.com ?

Posts 776 - 792 of 792
  1. 2110345
    MrMac2901 : Sun 11th Feb 2018 : 4 months ago I was looking for royality free loops and i watched a video about it... so after that i looked it up and it awesome!
  2. 2170732
    jeffaube25 : Sun 11th Feb 2018 : 4 months ago i looked up "royalty free loops" on google and this was one of the first that popped up. i wanted to download some, but saw that i had to become a member to do so. i never planned to actually get involved in the community, though. one day when i was browsing loops i saw the forums on the right side and saw that people were advertising and looking for rappers. i put up a post, and the next day i got 10 emails and 2 messages on soundcloud. its really a wonderful community and i encourage as many people as possible to join it.
  3. 1801113
    TheDarkFlameMaster : Sat 17th Feb 2018 : 4 months ago I was the same as most members, I just downloaded the loops to make songs, but then I saw the option of being able to help the producer community with my loops and now I love this site. Have a nice day!
  4. 2488850
    guyfiction2 : Tue 20th Feb 2018 : 4 months ago Looking 4 loops
  5. 2614159
    bAit1 : Mon 19th Mar 2018 : 3 months ago Youtube live. The guy was making insane beats!
  6. 2615019
    damonb : Thu 29th Mar 2018 : 2 months ago I knew of you as some softwears use your loops I wanted to find a place where I could share my own art in a loop as I already did the kill the charts thing on artist server and and many others I'm done making tunes now just wanted plays where I could share creativity and just do part songs
  7. 2640431
    mmmPUDDINbeats : Mon 2nd Apr 2018 : 2 months ago i was looking for some melodies becuase at the time i sucked. i was great with 808s since about a month of making music, but my melodies always sucked. i searched google for melody loops and found this site, its been with me for about 5 months and i thank each and every person whos loops ive downloaded
    theyve really helped me get to where i am today and i plan on starting to post loops soon!
  8. 2654697
    Oldrockandroller : Mon 2nd Apr 2018 : 2 months ago I used Goggle, looking for downloads of loops, vst software, and instruments. I liked what I found on Looperman.com
  9. 2659336
    DZoh : Tue 10th Apr 2018 : 2 months ago Got on here a few days ago, and have made multiple tracks from loops. Very happy here.
  10. 2595937
    Bayshore : Sun 15th Apr 2018 : 2 months ago Normal searching for loops to use. Not very interesting tbh, but it's an answer.
  11. 186273
    EpiseMusic : Sun 15th Apr 2018 : 2 months ago i was searching for loops on line i have been here for many years sharing acapellas
  12. 1910265
    Imperiumangel : Wed 25th Apr 2018 : 1 month ago I decided to try my luck and see what I could find here. I haven' used any loops as of yet but seeing how they're used and some of the work that others have put in gives me plenty of examples to learn from on. Long story short I came here to improve.
  13. 2655206
    KRIMGXD : Sat 12th May 2018 : 1 month ago kbeazy the god
  14. 1581687
    2nick8 : Sun 3rd Jun 2018 : 2 weeks ago Clickbait
  15. 116341
    Salkizar : Thu 14th Jun 2018 : 6 days ago I seriously cannot remember.......but its great to be back!
  16. 2461156
    dannyhonestly : Sun 17th Jun 2018 : 3 days ago Before I even knew how to make a loop, I was looking on loop site after site. One day, I came across this site called "Looperman". I was reading where it said "Loops have been kindly uploaded by our users". Now that was the thing that was different than any other site I have seen thus far. I asked for upload authorization and tried uploading a loop or two. I failed and my loops were continually rejected because after doing music for so many years, I was not able to make one single passable loop. After losing my upload authorization numerous times, I wrote explaining some of the reasons for my inadequacies and with the appreciated understanding and valuable instruction on inserting Loop Start and Loop Ending markers, I was then able for the first time in my life, to make acceptable and proper Loops, even though I'm a Musician and have been playing Music for Years. Because of how this Site works and even more importantly,the Great people on staff, I recommend Looperman to anybody and everybody I know who makes music as We do. I will continue to contribute everything I can to this Site. I want to Thank my fellow users for the precious complements and ongoing Inspiration And A Very Special Thanks to Your Friend and Mine, Looperman !
  17. 2737984
    GuitarLots : Tue 19th Jun 2018 : 1 day ago Great question. I was trying to find some new ideas for songs and I surfed right into a killer looperman tube, and got barreled by a million samples
Posts 776 - 792 of 792

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Pop Track