How Did You End Up On Looperman.com ?

Posts 751 - 775 of 792
  1. 589130
    Spd2 : Fri 30th Sep 2016 : 2 years ago Hey Silverman, good to have you back brother. I was wondering why you weren't around lately. Good to know you're good and I look forward to hearing your new music :)
  2. 1738472
    igorsamanski : Sat 8th Oct 2016 : 2 years ago I typed dubstep samples in the google peru search engine.
  3. 2044749
    DreadWolff : Wed 16th Nov 2016 : 1 year ago TBH I ended up here after the DAW I have was corrupted and I lost all the instruments and VSTs I had at the time. I went online looking for similar, if not better, loops and VSTs that were royalty free. This was the first site that appeared after I searched on Google. I've never been happier to lose so much data. I've gained MUCH better loops to use and I learned a lot of useful production skills, as well.
  4. 62363
    OneVizun : Mon 21st Nov 2016 : 1 year ago I was looking for non hip hop loops to put into a hip hop track and found this site. Looked around and found out I could upload tracks of my own and get other members opinions on it. Ive been off an on but no matter how long I take a hiatus from Looperman, I always find myself coming back here just to check out whats going on with new members and veteran members I have met on here and actually have worked with.

I am looking to collab again with the many humble talents I always seem to find on here.

Feels good to be back.
  5. 347760
    PortraitOfABlackHole : Wed 23rd Nov 2016 : 1 year ago I rolled doubles three times.
  6. 1505829
    jfkbossee : Fri 13th Jan 2017 : 1 year ago A friend of mine, a producer, had made a track centering around a violin loop. When I asked him how he made that, he mentioned this site. I checked it out and I thought it was interesting so I stuck around.
  7. 932723
    el3ktrom : Wed 18th Jan 2017 : 1 year ago Been there the first time in 2013, i was googling to find some samples and i found this website. Back after 3 years travelling around the world, hope i'll be able to share this experience with you guys through my music..
  8. 1962250
    eggs0ntoast : Sat 21st Jan 2017 : 1 year ago hi, i found the site searching for free samples and plugins. like unknown user i hadnt explored loops and the first ones i used were ones from here to create my track "Brutal Borderline" . the site and community here as a whole is awesome and a valuble resource especially for people like me who are just starting out.
  9. 696332
    KaCajun : Sat 21st Jan 2017 : 1 year ago I found looperman.com while looking for a site to host my "Sick Of Police" TurnDownForWhat Remix regarding all the recent Police violence. Since then I have collabed and produced various artist from this site. Much Luv looperman.com
  10. 1547231
    Lemonization : Sun 29th Jan 2017 : 1 year ago I found looperman whilst searching for acapellas and there are some really good ones to be found on here. Been really impressed with a few users in particular who consistently upload quality vocal tracks. I've not explored the loops area yet but that's something I mean to get into at some point as well. Keep up the good work looperman!!
  11. 1931333
    zack3098 : Thu 9th Mar 2017 : 1 year ago Looked online for singers to collaborate with and to find tracks of singers to use in songs i produce. This is the only site I use! If anyone is looking to collaborate, send me a message! Always up for meeting new people to work with on here!
  12. 1931333
    zack3098 : Thu 9th Mar 2017 : 1 year ago Looked online for singers to collaborate with and to find tracks of singers to use in songs i produce. This is the only site I use! If anyone is looking to collaborate, send me a message! Always up for meeting new people to work with on here!
  13. 2170071
    canette3frostie : Tue 21st Mar 2017 : 1 year ago A friend of mine made a nice song with a female vocal uploaded here. Since I am a vocalist too, I found the idea of sharing my voice with various musicians wonderful - and I posted my first vocals yesterday. Hope to make some nice collabs here! :-)
  14. 425799
    TheZerit : Mon 27th Mar 2017 : 1 year ago wow this thread still open....reading the first 10 is like going back in time lololol
  15. 601456
    thephilosofist : Sun 21st May 2017 : 1 year ago TheZerit! You're still around, thank goodness.

Time travel for sure XD
  16. 1622570
    warrenb3 : Thu 15th Jun 2017 : 1 year ago i was looking for acapellas to use for vocal chops and ending up finding a lot really nice loops
  17. 2270919
    yeti09 : Fri 8th Sep 2017 : 1 year ago I was plodding along doing cover songs using karaoke tracks, sad I know lol, and I thought I'd have a look for original backing tracks online, that search led me here and I must say it was the best thing that has happened to me in my still fledgling writing career, this loops and samples on here have inspired many tracks so thank you all,

much love

Damian
  18. 1853927
    peb : Sat 16th Sep 2017 : 1 year ago I found this site and joined when I first started making music about a year & half ago .. I couldn't make Melodys , Play a instrument , and I had Lack of ideas ... this site gave lots of inspiration instantly and quality content delivered from those who use it ! Now I'm a drummer learning piano and guitar :]
  19. 2444069
    Versatile43 : Thu 2nd Nov 2017 : 11 months ago I needed a little help coming up with drums. Found this site used a loop and got some postive feedback. Always looking for new drum loops to play with...

https://m.soundcloud.com/user-824552359/make-you-do-right
  20. 2192319
    BlackMansta10 : Sat 4th Nov 2017 : 11 months ago I Was looking for places to get synths without purchasing quality loops or buying a vst (I'm cheap. Don't judge me XD)

When I got on here and heard some awesome loops from people who got inspired by big name artists and producers in the trap game, I wanted to be apart of it. So to keep up with competition, I bring out my best quality drum loops, Trap or Dirty South. And after being here for nearly half a year - maybe over that by now - and finding out people actually love my loops, I don't plan on leaving anytime soon.

Also, shout out to them other trappers out there. Y'all the best. :D
  21. 1736735
    Casiok : Thu 14th Dec 2017 : 10 months ago I think I was needing some samples and then I uploaded some drums and now I love this site.
  22. 2102954
    manxtigga : Sat 23rd Dec 2017 : 10 months ago I made my own tracks, then I said I wish I could find some loops really quickly, then my best friend recommended I use this and I now use it for every track I ever Make!
  23. 2529972
    zTaksik : Wed 10th Jan 2018 : 9 months ago i type in " loops" after I'm looking for something specific, boom I'm here
  24. 229424
    YourzTruLee : Thu 11th Jan 2018 : 9 months ago I was young :) fresh out of sound design school and was really at the start of my career.
    Good ol google, boot up the search engine and search royalty free loops and bam! i was in like flynn!!
    Had some really great times and good convos with alot of members here, including yourself a few times :)
    Life has a way of tugging us every which way, so i havent the strongest presence here recently, but hoping that going to change.
    Much Love!!
    I really appreciate what you and this community has built here. outmost respect and much love!!
  25. 2435560
    BabyBlueEyes : Sun 11th Feb 2018 : 8 months ago I was looking for samples i could use for my music and somehow ended up here dont really remember but im glad i did
Posts 751 - 775 of 792

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Trap Track