How Did You End Up On Looperman.com ?

Posts 26 - 50 of 792
  1. 65587
    ReignStorms : Sat 21st Jun 2008 : 10 years ago I found looperman from a google search. I went through a lot of sites before I found this one. I was hesitant to join the community until I uploaded a track. The response was welcoming and I wanted to return the favor. Everything is user friendly which is a must for a non techie like me. What keeps me coming back are the great people. There are a lot of like minded folks here. Loop sites are numerous but a good community is rare. Looperman, you got it goin' on here. Thanks for all that you do!
  2. 583767
    eshar : Sat 21st Jun 2008 : 10 years ago Damann, Dexter & DV - come on guys...stay on topic please!
  3. 79389
    Unknown User : Sat 21st Jun 2008 : 10 years ago sorry esh. i just rolled with it without thinking.
  4. 112730
    Sector7even : Sat 21st Jun 2008 : 10 years ago i too, found looperman on a google adventure. was also looking for loops/samples.

gizz
  5. 125539
    Unknown User : Sat 21st Jun 2008 : 10 years ago I just googled "Royalty Free Loops" and found this great website .For one month I just downloaded loops only but one day I posted a question about mixing I was amazed to see such great answers and then...
    I just want to say thanks this superb website.
  6. 55357
    ultrabase : Sun 22nd Jun 2008 : 10 years ago google for free loops,and now i advertise looperman to other people my brother jan and a cousin are members to
  7. 108840
    Christofur : Sun 22nd Jun 2008 : 10 years ago I was playing around with the demo of Acid, and i wanted to find some loops for it. I also was on the prowl for a music website I didn't have to pay for downloads of good music, like mp3.com used to be, things sorted by genre, etc. I never knew I'd find both in the same place. Never mind a community around it all. Looperman.com, to me, is a place of win and awesome. Somewhere where I can get an honest opinion about my music, and not get flamed. I hope it stays like this as long as possible.
  8. 145199
    blairrock957 : Sun 22nd Jun 2008 : 10 years ago I was on a software forum and someone had a post about looperman on it. So I went.

Was going to say I got drunk, woke up and my computer was on this site and it wont let me log off of it.
  9. 133917
    JeZteR : Sun 22nd Jun 2008 : 10 years ago I think it was like '04 or '05, I had this weak wave editor and wanted to make my own songs. My friend said hey go to looperman dot com, there's a ton of samples. I didn't register, I just gather about 20 loops or so. Six months later I came across Audacity, witch was way better than the weak program I had before. So I thought I'm gonna need more loops. Then in '07 I got Cool edit Pro v2. I made my first track that actually sounded good with the loops I had previously downloaded before. I registered, uploaded a track and got more loops. The rest is history. =)
  10. 134239
    Devodale : Sun 22nd Jun 2008 : 10 years ago Word of Mouth. A music friend of mine mentioned "Looperman" when I said I was looking for loops. Now one of my favorite places to hang out. It's even my homepage!!
  11. 3292
    Mokeone : Sun 22nd Jun 2008 : 10 years ago A search for free loops led me here and here I stayed.
  12. 152070
    Seargent_Peppa : Mon 23rd Jun 2008 : 10 years ago Beleive it or not I was trying to find a track for my 6 year old son's Goofy GokArts game, the other sound track was wearing a bit thin, cool still, but driving me crazy. So I thought "I could always make another one! HELLO!" The lights suddenly went on...I did a search for OGG loops, of course nothing much came of that search, but a link to looperman was one of the first three on Google, and voila, here I am. Now I'm looking for something to replace the replacement...Ahh, life goes on!
  13. 39735
    Ancoral : Mon 23rd Jun 2008 : 10 years ago Was searching for free loops, googled Looperman, joined in at 2007-02-07. When the member's track section started (2007-04-07) i uploaded the 6th track in that section, entitled: "Mouse Trick".
    At that time it was allowed to upload up to 3 tracks.
    It was eshar that wrote this reply the next day after the tracks section start: "You saved my life... well sanity anyway. I've been trying to set up a website to host my tunes and mixes, but have had a frustrating time of it. Thanks Looperman". ....... :))
  14. 144194
    Unknown User : Mon 23rd Jun 2008 : 10 years ago I was looking for some cat that goes by the name Loop-Man and ended up here...
  15. 79608
    Dougie : Mon 23rd Jun 2008 : 10 years ago Was looking for free loops like everyone else...hung around for a bit, uploaded a few tracks, then started getting properly involved around January this year...never looked back since...funny thing is that I've only ever used loops from here once...but I still stuck around...

Ash
  16. 109673
    shamus1 : Mon 23rd Jun 2008 : 10 years ago Yep searching for the free loops and joined.
  17. 102331
    Unknown User : Mon 23rd Jun 2008 : 10 years ago i remember my computer had just crashed and i no longer had my virtual studio equipment, fl7 or magix. so while i was looking for my install disks, i decided to see if i could just sample from others loops.
  18. 135658
    Unknown User : Mon 23rd Jun 2008 : 10 years ago I went to the studio and started making a track for the first time when greg came hes the studio producer a good frind of mine hes the 1 that told me about you site he said if i want some realy good quality loops is for me to come to this site and i did awsome thanks for the loops shit saves me some headaches lol of making them and i still a noob at this track makig stuff lol sorry for the french but i happens.like they all say at this studio peace brother.
  19. 68799
    bosonHavoc : Mon 23rd Jun 2008 : 10 years ago i over heard Boognish some sorry bleeding sap about a place to get free loops.. so i ran home and google royalty free loops and bam .. looperman.com pops on my screen..... a few months later i was kicking it with Boognish throughing back a few brews and i asked what ever happened to that bloody dude and he said "sheeet dawg dat was dexter_romulus" and then i said "Wurd ta ya maa!!"
  20. 79389
    Unknown User : Mon 23rd Jun 2008 : 10 years ago that is the funniest thing i've heard in three and a half days. not even joking. i think i'm even crying a little.
  21. 101882
    Unknown User : Tue 24th Jun 2008 : 10 years ago Its a long story.
    Ok...I'll tell ya (all the little loop heads gathered around me). I am a member of two choirs and I aspire to write lyrics. I could not find anyone to help with the writing of music so I decide to take it upon myself (whooo, says the lil loop heads). Well, after searching on google with something like-how to create your own music. I found article on loops. One suggested using Acid and I tried with not one ounce of success. Later I tried agian using some the loop packs...to be honest, I don't know how I found this place it has been both a blessing and a curse sometime I can get nothing else done. I am work right now trying to get some testing done and here I be.
  22. 95351
    mouko : Tue 24th Jun 2008 : 10 years ago well i was looking 4 refills for reason, and i google reason refills and the looperman web page came out, so i click on it and saw that i could upload my music so i did it
    and thats how i ended up in here, this wonderful place for musicians
    peace
    mouko
  23. 79105
    Centrist : Tue 24th Jun 2008 : 10 years ago It's actually a funny tale, how I came across this site. I was looking for GIF loops, and there was a username Looperman, whom made some pretty funky GIFS, and I typed in Looperman in Google out of curiosity, and out popped this site. I thought at first, this site was used for GIFS, and was his homepage. :p
  24. 111093
    Vicious_monkey : Tue 24th Jun 2008 : 10 years ago Yeah just basically looking for free loops like all others. Eventually i started downloading and making songs, and i really enjoyed being so happily accepted into the community as a new member and really did like the flow of it all, everything if royalty because tis all made by members for members!
  25. 96555
    Enter_the_Return : Tue 24th Jun 2008 : 10 years ago I think I found this site from another site that had a list of sites that offered free loops or I just found it in a google search. I became a member to download loops, and then I started uploading some of my own, which I will hopefully continue to do.
Posts 26 - 50 of 792

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Ambient Track