Insulting

Posts 1 - 25 of 47
  1. 143864
    Vizronics : Sat 19th Feb 2011 : 11 years ago

I found Planet Jazz Bass and Slap Johnsons comments on rappers insulting. I dont really dig rap but I try to be respectful. It seems that Planet Jazz and Slap can do and say things here that others would not get away with. Maybe we should all just genuflect in their direction because they are just soooo awesome. Then Slap or Jazz (whoever) says close the forum and the moderator does it. Maybe we should call the site Slapperman or Jazzerman. Might as well since they can do no wrong.

2. 673599
    Metabolic : Sat 19th Feb 2011 : 11 years ago

oh my god really you rappers are soo sensitive, man up dude an grow a pair

3. 286604
    Crypt : Sat 19th Feb 2011 : 11 years ago

*facepalm* This will not end well..

4. 158799
    alividlife : Sat 19th Feb 2011 : 11 years ago

There is no "us" and "them"

Just opinions.

btw, there's nothing scientific behind human "opinion"
    so--- rightly so----, don't let it bother you vizronics.
    (btw, your accapellas are freaking awesome dude)

I mean.. aren't "haters" necessary for the proper form needed in urban music?

5. 372488
    CrashTheSystem : Sat 19th Feb 2011 : 11 years ago

(sigh)....

Every time.

6. 158799
    alividlife : Sat 19th Feb 2011 : 11 years ago

err I think what I mean.. is that if You really let Slapjohnson and PlanetJazzBass really really get to you, then you are really not in control of your reality.

Conversely if you take their opinions in stride and go about it trying to overcome their opinions, it can be a source of drive or inspiration.

OR, you can just ignore it, and find the humor in all of the stupid pathetic "pack" ideals we humans have, when in the end there actually is no "hip-hop" or "Jazz". Just vibrations.
    Have a nice day.

7. 372488
    CrashTheSystem : Sat 19th Feb 2011 : 11 years ago

Agreed.

8. 456633
    Music4Life : Sat 19th Feb 2011 : 11 years ago

What did they say?(If you can't, it's fine.) Everyone has an opinion on everything, good and bad. I'm ok with rap.

9. 286604
    Crypt : Sat 19th Feb 2011 : 11 years ago

Totally alividlife. So well put.

10. 673599
    Metabolic : Sat 19th Feb 2011 : 11 years ago

i misread that..... i see ur point in a way but i dont get insulted or offended by them, its an internet forum why get riled up? them guys jut put insults in a more sophisticated way, rather than ppl such as me with comments like 'well err yea so's ya face!'

11. 636839
    simmerdown : Sat 19th Feb 2011 : 11 years ago

keeps the place interesting...

12. 83445
    JohnBoutilier : Sat 19th Feb 2011 : 11 years ago

In what forum post did this occur?

13. 111346
    Planetjazzbass : Sun 20th Feb 2011 : 11 years ago

Lets get one thing straight..I can see how people might occasionally get their feathers twisted by a few things I say but Slap no way..so lets just focus on me ok......I don't get personal,I can't do anything I like and I'm under the exact same strictures as everyone else on this site...the difference being I can articulate a view point without resorting to swearing or being abusive..if you've got a problem with what I have to say take it up with Looperman and not resort to trying to start a witch hunt in the forums....just be careful of what you say though and make sure you can back it up because if your only going to slander me it'll come back to bite you.

14. 366784
    yeshintae : Sun 20th Feb 2011 : 11 years ago

Allite fellaz let's clean up this food fight...
    Too many pies have been thrown...

Why are people so sensitive lately?!
    Where's NickQ when you need him...
    He'd break tha tension... with a conga line!^.^

Peace from LA

15. 337508
    subSpace : Sun 20th Feb 2011 : 11 years ago

pointless thread again there have been a few of these latley this is a rant and it is in general massages lol plannetjazz speaks his mind in a constructive way you cant knock pjb for that i think planet has rounded it up in this thread

16. 337508
    subSpace : Sun 20th Feb 2011 : 11 years ago

yesh you are correct lol i miss nick also he was a comedian

17. 459957
    Mrbillionx : Sun 20th Feb 2011 : 11 years ago

Ah this only makes me want to see what was really posted to start all this jazz hmmm

must be a hot one.

18. 83445
    JohnBoutilier : Sun 20th Feb 2011 : 11 years ago

@ MrB, that was my feeling exactly

19. 366784
    yeshintae : Sun 20th Feb 2011 : 11 years ago

I believe daverage locked that forum...

Place from LA

20. 247253
    n0mad23 : Sun 20th Feb 2011 : 11 years ago

Dig that "love."

21. 83445
    JohnBoutilier : Sun 20th Feb 2011 : 11 years ago

okay, I remember that thread.

22. 207208
    Manzet : Sun 20th Feb 2011 : 11 years ago

How About Less Talk More Music...Lol

Manzet

23. 224104
    Mosaic : Sun 20th Feb 2011 : 11 years ago

@Vizronics

As A Mod:

Ok lets clear a few things up here.You say that you find the thread/or comments by those above memtion members insulting?Seriously you must be joking, everyone is entitled to there opinions, as long as it is not throwing insults and being rude, and treating members with respect/manners at all times without swearing etc..

If insults being thrown now it is by your comment in your post, about us Mods, basically saying we jump when Planet or Slap says close a thread, you are so far from the truth of the matter, I for one will close a thread if the need is needed but not because a member tells me too, I dont jump for anyone, so please keep that in mind in future.

If a thread is locked or hidden from view it is not because of what you have mention in your post, members do not get a say on the matter, we as mods or Shan lock/hide threads if the content is off topic or insults are flying/or if site posting guidelines are not followed or we feel it is starting to get out of hand...
    I go through countless threads daily to keep them on track, lot of you peep's do not know how much time is spend here doing that, (or maybe dont care)

So to come across a post like this hmmmmm.

I have to agree with some members here and there comments about stupid threads or rants, so many of late that are complete waste of forum time when far better posts could be going through the forums, ones helping other members out etc rather then someone just having a dummy spit.
    As Rollag mention another pointless thread, and it does seem to be happening a lot of late, maybe we need to have a filter to filter out dummy spit/pointless posts.

On a personal note, another pointless thread..

Regards
    Estefano

24. 416005
    Becca : Sun 20th Feb 2011 : 11 years ago

Hey let's all just have fun and get drunk :)

25. 400188
    AllenV : Sun 20th Feb 2011 : 11 years ago

Cheers Becca!

Posts 1 - 25 of 47

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.