Request Or Offer Collab Section Idea

Posts 26 - 42 of 42
  1. 533635
    mayester : Thu 12th May 2011 : 8 years ago

lets work 2 gethr guys nd create the future of techno dance

2. 557493
    Firebird : Thu 12th May 2011 : 8 years ago

It's a brilliant idea, we could have an addition to the profile parts that tell our current collab stats, such as what play, main genres, and links to what collabs we did. we could even have a list of who did the collab and the plays on the song goes to all involved, then they reap the benifits. Just an idea, but maybe 2 or 3 points for every collab?

3. 600333
    Unknown User : Thu 12th May 2011 : 8 years ago

ditto that!!!!

4. 600333
    Unknown User : Thu 12th May 2011 : 8 years ago

ditto that

5. 594151
    MLTPjames : Thu 9th Jun 2011 : 8 years ago

definately make a collab page. f the retardation. i know you can work the bugs out as we go along. once its up we should talk about it then. most of these suggestions all made sense to me. cant wait to see the page whatever it looks or acts like.

6. 576046
    layshawnedwards : Wed 15th Jun 2011 : 8 years ago

amazing because im looking for someone who can sing a hook to perfection and we can make good quality music! I can't wait to see if anyone wants to collab with me because I always give 200 percent!

7. 587377
    bassmom2012 : Sat 18th Jun 2011 : 8 years ago

Hello all Looperman members!!! My name is BASSMOM and I am pleased to be here!! Collabs? a fantastic idea!! I do various collabs with artists from around the world right now. I have done everything from vocals to drum n bass loops to synth loops etc. That having been said I think that if members wish to collab with another artist then I agree that only one request at a time be allowed so that it gives those who are doing the collab time to get it done and then upload it and or "showcase" what they have as a final product. Keep in mind however, that when doing collabs, you must still have an intro, middle break, and an outro and production and overall quality of the mix should be important as well as the time frame for completing a collab. Also I think that if a member wishes to collab that they go to that artists profile and send them a message asking if they would like to do a collab or if they can do a collab with them and then discuss they style or genre of music they want to produce the collab under.
    Like I said I am new here so please do not think of me as standoffish or anything like that, as I am not, so please if an artist would like to do a collab (even beginner artists or vocalists) then please feel free to send me a pm to me via my profile if such collabs will become available.
    (i hope i have not said anything wrong here!!)

8. 620343
    uberstrat : Sat 18th Jun 2011 : 8 years ago

I think we should have a MEGA collab where someone starts off a song then passes it around and everyone can put their own little addition to it!!

9. 620643
    Unknown User : Sun 19th Jun 2011 : 8 years ago

I think a idea would be to put another Recent posts side bar but have it JUST FOR COLLABS, i dont know anything about coding or how hard that would be to do but I think that would be dope. So people dont have to look at " Looking for collab" in with there "Song Uno" and Real help questions people have.

10. 620343
    uberstrat : Sun 19th Jun 2011 : 8 years ago

Why don't they just start a new thread for collabs only???

11. 560476
    TurboXclusive : Tue 21st Jun 2011 : 8 years ago

Awesome idea Looper...I know I have a few out there in the colab section that are nowhere dead ends.. Guess nobody likes my music
    :-( so sad....j/k

12. 181790
    santiagosky : Mon 27th Jun 2011 : 8 years ago

That would be nice....great idea. Perhaps there could be an icon that could say, "invite for collab" and when you click it, it allows you to type a short message detailing your ideas for collaborating. Then you could either choose to accept the collab and message back, or just reject and delete. Sounds a bit complicated I know, but you know where I'm going with it:)

13. 551692
    SeanBoogie : Tue 28th Jun 2011 : 8 years ago

I agree! we need a section where artist can just collab to improve their skills.

14. 616714
    wouterswart : Tue 12th Jul 2011 : 8 years ago

Maybe it's possible, when you upload your track or loop to include the project file, in my case it would be an FLP file.
    So that other people can not only use the loop or track, but can change it to their liking. The upload of the project file would be completely volentery. (sorry for my bad english)

regards Wouter Swart

15. 576046
    layshawnedwards : Wed 13th Jul 2011 : 8 years ago

I am all for it! I'd be thrilled to do so.

16. 638676
    wikiloopus : Tue 2nd Aug 2011 : 8 years ago

collaboration? thats my second name!
    As many have pointed out, theres quite a lot of approaches one might take in setting up a convenient system.
    To all interested, I'd recommend checking out http://www.wikiloops.com to see how we go about there, think we managed to avoid some of the problems discussed here.
    I've sent a PM to looperman himself offering some help in getting things started around here or maybe joining forces,
    hope you'll like what you'll find!
    Just shoot me a message if theres anything I can do to rock this, lookin forward!

17. 459540
    Unknown User : Sat 6th Aug 2011 : 8 years ago

#REMOVED#

Posts 26 - 42 of 42

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads