No Boys Allowed Restricted To Looperwomen Only

Posts 1 - 25 of 213
  1. 177447
    AnomalyJ : Tue 14th Dec 2010 : 8 years ago

This thread is for the looperWomen only...No men allowed..
    So ladys let's talk.

(ha..I know you boys are just itching to post but your are not allowed and your posted will be ingored and you will be virtually booed...so stop checking this post!!!)

ps..LooperGirls rules and LooperBoys Drool!!!!

2. 673599
    Metabolic : Tue 14th Dec 2010 : 8 years ago

Im a girl

3. 416005
    Becca : Tue 14th Dec 2010 : 8 years ago

What we gonna talk about AJ, how much the boys luv that giggle of urs. Its lovely AJ. I am excited about tomorrow night on mixposure. I have a Christmas dubstep track for you to play. Hopefully I will have The Writers Poet vocals tonight.
    Oh one girly thing, guys from the UK r just sexy to me lol

4. 673599

well thanks :).....errr i mean ye those english guys r hott

5. 177447

Becca!! Stay on topic...no boy talk..yuck...itcy boys...no no no..lets talk about the rising enomocic down turn, polical corruptions...how to cure world hunger..but please nothing about the sex appeal of men ...ah....I see we are going to need some rules in this girl club.

lol...thanks for the show props..I'll email you later about the song.

Okay as a woman do you feel it helps to be desireable to men when prompting your music or the simple fantasy in their little brains is enough...like if no one ever saw Susan Boyle do you think the desire for her music would be strong now?

6. 389627
    Unknown User : Tue 14th Dec 2010 : 8 years ago

my girl typing but yeah your right becca lol

7. 416005

LOL, well yes the economy is bad and millions of people have no jobs and have lost everything. Politics are always going to be corrupted, but I will say I am happy Obama is the President. I wish I could cure world hunger and feed the whole world. I wish there wern't children in Africa trained as soldiers, and I refuse to ever wear a real diamond. I wish there was no such thing as Chaos and Murder and that the world was all peaceful and happy.

Those things just sadden me, because as one human I can only do so much.

I think us as females being musicians that some men just find it sexy regardless of what you look like, but then also if they see u first before they hear what u can do then Im sure that plays a part in how they see u as a musician. Really as a female I feel I need to put extra effort in my work, but thats just the way society makes u feel sometimes.
    Oh and Susan Boyle is amazing, she is beautiful because her personality and her angelic voice. People who really just luv music for what it really is will realize that , and music should not be based on looks. In the industry thats the way it goes though, and its not fair

8. 177447

@Highlearning Ingored!!! Dude no boys allow.
    Have you girl create her own account. If she really even exist.

This male domination and oppression will it ever end!!!!!

9. 177447

Yeah Becca it's a two way sword, because I check guys profiles all the time..I don't know I guess you just want to see the person. However it does seem that if a chick post a sexual looking pic on her profile she will get way more attention then a picture of a cute kitten. I think Mike did that a while ago, he had some sexy glitter lips and noticed that he got way more song reviews.
    On the flips side I constantly get credit for being the producer of the music and not the singer.. Constantly...hey dude great tune, dude you rocked it...Double standard. Yeah I women using their talents just have to work extra hard period, unless they've got a nice body shot.

10. 416005

Oh I totally agree. I have had several review where someone has called me a dude. and I always say hope u know I am a female dude. So that just makes me wanna put a picture of a big harry man or something on my profile lol , I wonder how many reviews Ill get then. Is it too that some men think that its a mans job to be a producer or DJ like they do with construction and other things?

11. 177447

@ Twiglett I forgot to say Welcome.
    Girl power on the Loop!

12. 177447

Ohhh another thing I was thinking about was finding your musical soulmate on looperman. You know that person you just mesh with and make great music with.

I think Eshar and Alivdlife are like king and queen on this site when it comes to that.

You and Diddie make and awesome pair.

I really like Bilbozo and Mr. Perez combo

Oh and Barry Morgan and Micheal Conners they just match to die for.

Then you have people like Big Pete who are just is the Don Juan of music collabs.

I think for me I haven't found that one person but it's so hard, it's like being in a Sees candy store and only being able to buy on piece of candy..lol..but I'm still looking for mine.

13. 270061
    JoyfulWAVE : Tue 14th Dec 2010 : 8 years ago

lmao AJ !!!
    great...lol

14. 673599

ye erm im a guy, cya :) haha

15. 416005

yes AJ I was thinking about that earlier for some reason. In all honesty I would luv for my signifigant other to be a musician. My real life bf has no musical talent what so ever lol. But Im not sure if were soul mates either sooooooooooo.. U will find ur musical soulmate AJ, it will come when the time is right.
    And Twiglett thats right get outta here!!!! LOL jk, I like this thread AJ, very interesting

16. 177447

Okay Joyful..because you such a sweetie you get a pass.. But you broke the no boys rule...I know it was hard and you men are just weak... Okay as punshiment you need to go stand in the corner for 5 minutes and think about what you have done.

Now for your Sir Twiglett, you are a direct volation of Section 1.1 of this NO MEN ALLOWED POST...what a girlie name..easy mistake..you my friend need to write a 1000 word essay on How your life would be If you were stuck on a deserted island with a ball name Wilson and fish name Wille and the only female was Grace Jones and her midget subjects the umpa lumpas...that should keep you out of this post for days.

17. 366784
    yeshintae : Tue 14th Dec 2010 : 8 years ago

I am attracted to this no boys forum
    like a moth to tha flame! Punish me...
    Lol

Imma surprised DV8 hasn't snuck up
    on this topic yet! Lmao

Peace from LA

18. 416005

See AJ the boys r weak for us. Yesh get outta here lol OMG they just don't listen do they. LOL yes Twiglett write an essay and make it 10,000 words for ur violation of section 1.1
    Great stuff, Yesh ur next buddy!

19. 366784

WHOO I GET PUNISHED!

(everything is going according to plan)
    :P

Peace from LA

20. 482418
    Cinas : Tue 14th Dec 2010 : 8 years ago

Now this is a thread I can get behind. For all of your sakes I wont even rant about how awful boys are. ;p

@anomalyj
    im still searching for my musical soulmate. Where ever they may be! PS heard an awesome promo last night for your show. xD

Where are yooooooooou?!?!

21. 416005

Yes Yesh, but not the way u want, No were not gonna tie you up and tell u ur a bad boy!!!!

22. 482418

uhh i might tie someone up...but not in a fun way.

23. 673599

well if i was stuck on an island with a ball named wilson, a fish named willy with the only female being grace jones chillin with some umpa lumpas i would first find a source of food for me n the umpa loompas, seein that scary woman id cook grace jones, heres how i do it.......id feed her poison berries till she died, the id skin her, remove all the hair n nails n so on, then cut out the finest bits of meat and mince them up, then id make a fryin pan outta coconut and a stick, find me sum vegetables n tomatoes, then pop the mince in the cocopan with the chopped up veg n crushed tomatoes, take some garlic from the french umpaloopa, add that to the mix, and when the umpalupa's finish gettin the firewood we'd build a fire n cook us some dinner, whilst cookin i would smell a funny smell 'hmm' id say, 'what is that smell?' then id turn around to see all the umpalumpas swigin down some WHISKEY! 'omg u naughty umpalumpas, where did u get that from?' id say...'the evil scientist Dr.GJ doesnt like alcohol but shes a horrible woman!!' they would reply.'ok then well dinners ready' i would say, then theyd all cheer n sit around the fire eating mincie jones......but then i heard a strange noise coming from the pond nearby....dun dun......dun dun......dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun DALADA!!! A fish jumped outta the pond, when suddenly it pulls out a baseball bat a hit a, what seemeed to be a screaming ball, right towards us, the umpalumpas panicked, i caught the ball aand in my hand lay a wounded little ball called wilson, we nursed the poor little ball back to heath and one day the ball told us the story of......WILLY!!!.......THE!!!......FISH!!!!

to be continued......

24. 482418

*applause*

25. 366784

WHOA BECCA who said anything of tying me UP?
    LOL you and cinas have some wild imaginations!

All I was thinking of was a spanking! Lmao

:P

Peace from LA

Posts 1 - 25 of 213

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads