Anyone Know A Good Site To Upload Albums

Posts 1 - 16 of 16
  1. 198133
    LSP : Mon 15th Nov 2010 : 9 years ago

Hi everyone I have just finshed my EP and I was just wondering If you know any good sites were you can upload the whole thing as an album for people to download. If you have any suggestion please let us know the latest track I have uploaded

https://www.looperman.com/tracks/detail/86221

P.s Send us a comment with ur email if you want the EP BEWARE YOUR SUB MIGHT BLOW LOW 808 ON ALL TRACKS.

Peace CHILL

2. 337681
    ruff_trak : Mon 15th Nov 2010 : 9 years ago

is it hiphop? (cant check im at work) if so try datpiff.com or upload to rapidlibrary if you just want to share the link. one.

3. 198133

Its Kind of hip hop but its got an ambient feel to its mainly instrumentals with a few features, I will check out the sites you recommended thanks.

4. 636839
    simmerdown : Mon 15th Nov 2010 : 9 years ago

if you just want a filesharin gto link to elsewhere, i think mediafire dot com is good

if you want to show it off, talk about it,blahblah, try soundcloud, might need to break it in parts if its big, heavy...

5. 241119
    NoisicRecords : Mon 15th Nov 2010 : 9 years ago

@ LSP - are you looking for a file sharing site or a net-label? Because if your looking for a net label, there are tons of great ones out there, just google net labels

6. 198133

@ Noisic What is a net label exactly never heard of one before. I just wanted a place were I could upload my album and people could download it as one file instead of indvidually.

@dungbeat, heard of soundcloud but not sure what it does, Do you use it, going have a quick look now.

Thanks

7. 636839
    simmerdown : Mon 15th Nov 2010 : 9 years ago

how big is the whole ep?

and yes soundcloud, i think you could fit a pretty massive file in one slot depending on quality/res...and the allow dl option is there

8. 342174
    DJFredrick : Mon 15th Nov 2010 : 9 years ago

Yeah,
    I would totally do Soundcloud.com . Free download available, easy to link to/embed, and very popular. Also, reverbnation has free download.
    cheers bro

Aelfo

9. 340647
    Phyruis : Mon 15th Nov 2010 : 9 years ago

@lsp.... there are net label for every genre... the dnb and dubstep net labels are among the most obvious because of the under ground nature of the music.. I'm sure there's a net label for your genre...

there two (I think) of net label... free net label such as the one I run with rollagee that distribute tracks for free via their website ...

and then you've got net labels that distribute tracks through juno downloads and sites like that...

In my opinion if you want creative control the first option is probably the best avenue but be aware just because they distribute free doesn't mean they'll release any rubbish...not that I'm say your stuff is rubbish you understand I just mean that you gotta send them your best stuff...

the other option is to upload your stuff to somewhere like mediafire like dungbeatl said and add a link on all the websites you visit... try spamming facebook and myspace to get people lisening...

the only thing with this option is you must read the small print because some website like media fire have a max downloads and some have conditions to their services... so do your research brother...

hope this is a help...

10. 475599
    deltaaah : Mon 15th Nov 2010 : 9 years ago

Reverbnation.com lets your upload your album and promote with an electronic press kit and allows you to keep stats on everyone that hears.

11. 198133
    LSP : Tue 16th Nov 2010 : 9 years ago

@Numberjack, Thanks for explaining going look into it.

Thanks you all for your advice

LSP

12. 340647
    Phyruis : Tue 16th Nov 2010 : 9 years ago

not a problem brother

13. 159051
    MINOR2GO : Tue 16th Nov 2010 : 9 years ago

Here: http://www.mp3.com/

14. 372886
    Bilbozo : Tue 16th Nov 2010 : 9 years ago

The other thing you may want to look into are sites that will sell your album instead of just giving it away.

15. 601456
  16. 192978
    3HEADEDMONSTABEATZ : Tue 16th Nov 2010 : 9 years ago

www.bandcamp.com and www.reverbnation.com

Posts 1 - 16 of 16

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads