Come Back Kaer !!

Posts 1 - 21 of 21
  1. 137115
    skyrider : Sun 8th Jun 2008 : 14 years ago

just wanted to say thanks to kaer t for the great vocal samples she has given to looperman.. if youre out there kaer you've got fans and I'm one of them.. please come back.. ignore the any bad reviews because obviously some people dont know a great vocal when they hear it.. mik x x x

2. 77137
    helven : Mon 9th Jun 2008 : 14 years ago

funny thing is i was gona post this thread yesterday. but thought hey noone probly knows her..
    i loved her samples and songs!
    i am a fan and want her to come back too

3. 144893
    Sixfingermusic : Mon 9th Jun 2008 : 14 years ago

Ummm,....just curious, but where did she go?
    Peace, Six

4. 77137

no one has any idea.

5. 77137

Search for Kaer Trouz under the profile tab

6. 1
    Looperman : Mon 9th Jun 2008 : 14 years ago

not too sure what the story is there.

i mailed her a while ago when i made the acapellas section to see if she wanted to add any. a while later i noticed the account was deleted. shame

7. 583767
    eshar : Mon 9th Jun 2008 : 14 years ago

I can fill you in....and it's a bit strange cos until very recently her account was still active.
    Kaer is on ccmixter.org and she has her own personal blog page called 'will anyone hear this'.
    I guess if enough people contacted her via myspace then maybe she would reconsider, but who knows.
    Some people apparently had been rude about her vocals and also she had received inappropriate commments of a sexual nature. It's a shame that she didn't report these things to Looperman because I know that the latter certainly would not be tolerated.
    Anyway..that's what I know. Hope this helps. Elaine

8. 55357
    ultrabase : Mon 9th Jun 2008 : 14 years ago

i haven't heard Kaer in a long time,i thought she was busy.
    shame on who ever was rude!

9. 112730
    Sector7even : Mon 9th Jun 2008 : 14 years ago

thats too bad.

also, i havent heard from "fiery" in quite some time, anyone hear from her?

10. 67443
    SLAPJOHNSON : Mon 9th Jun 2008 : 14 years ago

Some people have no respect or any manners! I for one am a big fan. Cheers Slap...

11. 137115
    skyrider : Mon 9th Jun 2008 : 14 years ago

ok guys Ive just sent Kaer a message so hopefully shell read it and reconsider. thanks for the info Esh. mik

12. 583767
    eshar : Mon 9th Jun 2008 : 14 years ago

@ mik - no probs...hopefully Kaer will reconsider

I've been wandering about Fiery/Lisa. I's sure she's okay...probably just busy.

13. 79608
    Splish : Mon 9th Jun 2008 : 14 years ago

Didn't know Kaer but I hope that at least she exposes whoever is immature enough to be saying BS like that. Yeah I noticed that fiery was missing too...anyone heard anything??

14. 137115

Hey guys, just got a reply from Kaer after she returned back from ohio. like eshar said she was pissed off with a lot of crude messages from a bunch of assholes and reacted by deleating her profile. she is going to consider coming back though and she will contact shan to sort things out. mik

15. 137115

Hey guys, just got a reply from Kaer after she returned back from ohio. like eshar said she was pissed off with a lot of crude messages from a bunch of assholes and reacted by deleating her profile. she is going to consider coming back though and she will contact shan to sort things out. mik

16. 137115

sorry for the double post there.. my laptop is palying up.

17. 85845
    Unknown User : Mon 9th Jun 2008 : 14 years ago

I actually recently spoke with Fiery thru e-mail. She said that she had an accident due to stress or something of that matter. I wished her the best, but I'm not sure how she is now. She said she wasn't feeling well enough to make music. This was a couple of weeks ago, but I think we should all pray for her recovery.

18. 77137

i think everyone at looperan is a big fan of hers and who ever said these comment doesnt deserve to be here

19. 140382
    fatalinterview : Thu 12th Jun 2008 : 14 years ago

I was lucky enough to find Kaer's site the first day I signed up on Looperman...the end result was the track "I am Sleeping" which you can find on my account here, or also at www.myspace.com/songsforjennycd

Kaer has agreed to let me use the track on the ALS charity CD I'm putting together in my sister's honor (she recently passed away from the disease). You can find out more about it at: www.songsforjenny.com

I, for one, think Kaer is a lovely person and very nice to correspond with!

Peace,
    Tony

20. 583767
    eshar : Thu 12th Jun 2008 : 14 years ago

@ mik - thanks for letting us know about kaer...I really hope that she comes back.

@ sweenster - thank you for letting us know about Lisa/fiery. I will pray for her definitely.

21. 101882
    Unknown User : Thu 12th Jun 2008 : 14 years ago

My prayer,
    is that those who were offended will not let the mistakes of what pray are few prevent them from enjoying the joy of making music. I also pray for those who are the offenders, that they will gain wisdom and learn to be respectful of others. To include those of the opposite sex. Finally, I ask that those who were offended be able to forgive and move forward in our looperman community. Never forgetting the hurt, however allow their wounds to be healed...Amen!
    God bless you all

Posts 1 - 21 of 21

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.