Click Here for new free VSTs & plugins added daily

Is There Anyone Here Thats Not A Rapper

Posts 76 - 100 of 150
  1. 89627
    hardwareexorcist : Wed 15th Sep 2010 : 10 years ago

thanks for breaking that down BrokenScythe, i had no idea that the term 'industrial' was also applied to hip hop. ironically enough, the definitions are diametrically opposed to one another. imagine my surprise should i have anticipated that 'industrial hip hop' was akin to say 'industrial metal', heh. which, i guess is a shame cuz it sounds like it'd be badass.

2. 435773
    BrokenScythe : Wed 15th Sep 2010 : 10 years ago

haha it does doesnt it? a considerable combo
    and no prob, Im taking a Hip Hop class right now in my freshman year and its really interesting, especially since my professor doesnt really like Hip Hop lol.
    Therefore, everything he says is a slap in the face to those in the class who dont know crap about true music.
    Half the people keep dropping lol. and then more come to fill the void.
    Guess talking about how James Brown was most likely the father of Hip Hop isnt as interesting to them as it is to others.
    Lol he cracked me up the other day when he said "you guys seem stunned at this information. What? did you think we were going to talk about Usher?"

3. 157207
    StarTropix : Wed 15th Sep 2010 : 10 years ago

I can't rap, I can only make IDM.

4. 89627
    hardwareexorcist : Wed 15th Sep 2010 : 10 years ago

that's very interesting, BrokenScythe. i think alot of people are turned off with the evolution of hip hop. it's not like it just popped into existence one day and apparently it's roots and influences are somewhat controversial to some of its less educated and closed minded fans. not that this is exclusive to the hip hop world. i'm sure that if some of today's younger metal fans knew that the bands that influenced them the most were influenced by 2 of the biggest homosexuals of all time in the rock world (freddy mercury and rob halford), they'd probably lose their minds, lol. however, i do find it interesting that since hip hop's existence has for the most part been a very mainstream and popular genre, its influences and roots are easier to trace than more obscure types of music. it's good to know that some people are still interested in becoming educated in music history and evolution. it's a fascinating subject and it's incredible to think that so much spawned from what amounts to basically a cave man smashing 2 rocks together about a million years ago.

5. 459506
    Jolita : Wed 15th Sep 2010 : 10 years ago

Hello, Im new here, Im kinda not a rapper, singer, songwriter, producer, looking to do some collabs. holla at me.

6. 230280
    Xtaticauk : Wed 15th Sep 2010 : 10 years ago

trance head through and through over here dude - noticed a lot of rappers commercially taking on our bass lines - the only wrapping I do is at chrimbo lol!!

7. 285149
    vigwig : Wed 15th Sep 2010 : 10 years ago

@Mayz22- Me too! Pop wasn't a musician but played music a lot and so did mom. I liked some of their music, but not all, for example Lawrence Welk, Guy Lombardo, Andre Kostelanetz, etc. I am ot a hip hopper or a rapper. But I am not a singer so I am closer to spoken word> I am a poet, but all the things I am, I am an amateur. I think it takes some talent to mix samples and loops. It's harder when you do it al by ear and you've got a tin ear.

8. 459647
    Ntsd : Wed 15th Sep 2010 : 10 years ago

yeah i'm not a rapper :D i'm trying produce some speedcore,terror,hardcore tracks :D greetings !

9. 189474
    ImproveWithError : Wed 15th Sep 2010 : 10 years ago

I don't mind rap but I am completely the opposite of it, plus I couldn't do it even if I wanted to.

10. 459957
    Mrbillionx : Thu 16th Sep 2010 : 10 years ago

Those that can't sing RAP.

That is what I was always told.

I wont rap.. if that helps

11. 226894
    koble : Thu 16th Sep 2010 : 10 years ago

Hahahaha. Come on, you know there's a few of us die-hard trancers and tech heads here. Give me Electro, House, Techno, Trance in all it's forms.

12. 188930
    digitalenigma0 : Thu 16th Sep 2010 : 10 years ago

not I

13. 181123
    Jyde : Thu 16th Sep 2010 : 10 years ago

I am industrial and rock to the core and i have never had a real feel or liking for rap or hip hop styles. Just me i guess, but i think the newer rap stuff nowdays is garbage.

14. 116269
    DextDee : Thu 16th Sep 2010 : 10 years ago

i am making a beat for u planet, need ur 16 on it. lol, then u can add some of ur really really kool fx loops on them.

but me, nop i don't rap nor sing, i produce my mind out into the computer, that is what u hear

15. 111346
    Planetjazzbass : Thu 16th Sep 2010 : 10 years ago

lol...seriously mate when I do it I'll be doing the music..I'm not a rapper so I need complete control over everything..can't believe this thread is still going,interesting posts :)

16. 309681
    zappo : Thu 16th Sep 2010 : 10 years ago

because my singing is so bad and I have nothing to rap on the paint, I come out of the question ... lol
    cheers mate

17. 295790
    XxDeMONxX : Thu 16th Sep 2010 : 10 years ago

i dont rap, i make some rap/hiphop beats sometimes tho. i make everything, i like trying to make different kinds of music. my favorite it metal, then some DnB dubstep or trance or somethin like that

18. 441709
    kerry : Sat 18th Sep 2010 : 10 years ago

im not a rapper just singer or trying to be

19. 425995
    mistafadden : Sat 18th Sep 2010 : 10 years ago

hello im looking for a dubstep/bassline vocalis!!

20. 116269
    DextDee : Sun 19th Sep 2010 : 10 years ago

@mistafadden, please post int he right place. this place is talking about who is not a rapper, and u are requesting for a colab, have u not started a post about it already?

21. 449829
    BrittanyIman : Sun 19th Sep 2010 : 10 years ago

Full fledged singer here! No rapping. Check out my accapellas and review them. I need feedback.

22. 460949
    JesusLover1 : Sun 19th Sep 2010 : 10 years ago

No rapper here - whats up?

23. 63315
    JacquesLMonde : Sun 19th Sep 2010 : 10 years ago

not a rapper i mess around and try my hand at house and downtempo and i am experimenting more...

24. 471471
    Luckyfeatherstudios : Sat 16th Oct 2010 : 10 years ago

dude i am a poet, i only rap becuz i love the anger behind it. its a poets dream to spill there soul to a beat. haha plus rap is fun, but i am going upload my meatl vocals and the blues i have been working on.. that i try not to show off to much. also i like to grunge it up alot. it is my dream, by the time i day that i get good enough to grab my axe and just jam while sipping a brew... jame a few songs. maybe a few raps. i am here for all music. haha

25. 110262
    MosReQuest : Sat 16th Oct 2010 : 10 years ago

Surprisingly, I sing a little bit...like nate dogg! ha hhaha

Posts 76 - 100 of 150

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums