Claim Your FREE Waves LOFI SPACE Plugin - Black Friday 2021

Is There Anyone Here Thats Not A Rapper

Posts 1 - 25 of 150
  1. 111346
    Planetjazzbass : Sun 12th Sep 2010 : 11 years ago

Lol..now before you get all your collective Hip Hop danders up...are there any members out there that do anything apart from Rap and Hip Hop this place is getting over run..show your solidarity and leave a comment! haha ;)

2. 408469
    bmw2000uk : Sun 12th Sep 2010 : 11 years ago

Im not a rapper, and i thought i was the only odd one out, as everybody seems to be doing rap.

3. 180667
    Tiltedbeats : Sun 12th Sep 2010 : 11 years ago

i want to hear Planet on a spit LOL...
    he would be one decent lyricist IMO.

:P

4. 63133
    RogueAi : Sun 12th Sep 2010 : 11 years ago

I don't rap, lol. I create electronic music.

5. 69965
    ChaseManhattan : Sun 12th Sep 2010 : 11 years ago

is that really a valid question. obviously lol

6. 355212
    Fayz : Sun 12th Sep 2010 : 11 years ago

actually even though the rap/hip hop population is pretty big, i've found alot of artists and producers that upload other things (im talking about tracks with vox in them). infact some of the best track's i have heard were either in rock or metal... sometimes classical and what not but thats rare to hear classical with vox.

7. 141223
    nepaul : Sun 12th Sep 2010 : 11 years ago

i'm with butcher. planet jump on the mic for a hot 16!

8. 636839
    simmerdown : Sun 12th Sep 2010 : 11 years ago

yes, i mean...

no

9. 457390
    EzIcarus : Sun 12th Sep 2010 : 11 years ago

I produce (and DJ for that matter) Break Beats and Drum and Bass. Im looking for some Rappers lol.

10. 636839
    simmerdown : Sun 12th Sep 2010 : 11 years ago

also, there seem to be many beatmakers and not enough rappers

though, some days its the other way around...

but none of that is stopping anyone from doing whatever they want, to me there is not a finite amount of space here

11. 258735
    LazarusBlack : Sun 12th Sep 2010 : 11 years ago

I grew up listening to rap before it was even hip-hop*Sugarhill gang,Grandmaster flash and the furious five,Afrika Bambaataa and the Soulsonic Force,Whodini,UTFO,Run DMC,LL Cool J just to name a few,and i can remember when rap started to go into different directions with artist like Herbie Hancock,who had more of an electronic twist on things.I was a big fan of the genre..got myself turntables and a mixer with a cross fader and started a rap group with some friends from school.i wanted soo badly to get into the rap music industry.As time went by,I follow the hip-hop scene and was into artists like BDP,EPMD,and Das EFX--all Eastcoast originators.soon the WestCoast answered with Gangsta rap and I started spending my money on NWA and Ice T.over the years its had its ups and downs and Im not really much into anymore.Hip-Hop (for me) has changed into an industry that isnt true to itself anymore.these days its all about bling,clubbin,Money,and Ho's..everybody talkin bout *I shot this fool and all that*..Man,you didnt shoot nobody!!!.You need to come real wit it!.there are still a few hip-hop artists that i listen to,mostly old school up to the mid 2k's.but it just doesnt mean as much to me as it did abck in the day.too many*Radio Stars* out there.I have more respect for more underground acts like Sage Francis.Dont get me wrong,Im not dissin Rap or Rappers,it takes a great amount of talent and skill to make a good hip-hop track and there are many artists out there (and here) that can come correct wit it.I however am not a rapper.....my music is much darker these days.Its Dark,Cold,and Electronic at its core....and I like it that way.

RawHead }:)-

12. 430930
    ThePantherLab : Sun 12th Sep 2010 : 11 years ago

Yeah... rap-over-saturated... lol

I am definitely no rapper or hip hop artist.
    I am more beat and experimental oriented.
    Check out some of my work on my profile.
    https://www.looperman.com/users/profile/430930

Nothing WOW, but what the hell - I enjoy my creations!

PEACE

13. 339043
    StephenPotter : Sun 12th Sep 2010 : 11 years ago

I can speak fast, but I cant rap. I can barely produce hip-hop, yet alone rap, and as for lyrics... you don't want to hear them.

So.. to answer your question, yep, there are plenty of people who don't rap, I'm just one example, and trust me there are plenty people who don't/can't rap.

I'm not saying that the rappers on this site cant, because they can. But I know I cant so I save your ears by not doing it.

Ste :)

14. 159051
    Unknown User : Sun 12th Sep 2010 : 11 years ago

I am a insane Gothic :)

15. 224104
    Mosaic : Sun 12th Sep 2010 : 11 years ago

Hey all

Yep another non rap person here,
    trance/dance/techno/house/pop/ambient/cinematic, is what I do, have done one hip hop but mainly stick to the other genre's.
    Do like most of the Hip Hop that I have heard on the site though,lots of extremely talented people whatever genre they excel in...Peace...Estefano...

16. 254504
    Unknown User : Sun 12th Sep 2010 : 11 years ago

People that don't love hiphop have now taste! :P
    JOKEING :P It's good to have alot of genre's in loopyworld.
    Cuz indeed hiphop is huge here.

Peace

P.S...... it was a joke :P

17. 220346
    Peres : Sun 12th Sep 2010 : 11 years ago

Planet go chase a Kangaroo,lol!

18. 618050
    DownsizerXL : Sun 12th Sep 2010 : 11 years ago

My Genres are Pop, Dance / Trance, Classic and everything whats good to make... but till now.. no Rap or Hiphop

19. 170936
    ChrisHall : Sun 12th Sep 2010 : 11 years ago

You know it man! haha Click here for pop and acoustic stuff :p

https://www.looperman.com/users/profile/170936

20. 298428
    talents : Sun 12th Sep 2010 : 11 years ago

I'm not a rapper I'm a poet

21. 454031
    SimonVHimmel : Sun 12th Sep 2010 : 11 years ago

Don't have a feel for rap/hip hop but have a damn great feel for electronic music :D

22. 366784
    yeshintae : Sun 12th Sep 2010 : 11 years ago

AHAHAHA
    LOL @ talent's comment

imma hiphop producer,
    but that doesn't mean i rap...

quite frankly i suck....
    unless imma drunk
    and me and me homies are
    at a karaoke bar....

LMAO

Peace from LA

23. 152969
    AcidParadox : Sun 12th Sep 2010 : 11 years ago

hello there :D

24. 259745
    Ishimizu : Sun 12th Sep 2010 : 11 years ago

I never even tried to rap XDXDXD
    and hiphop: I like breakbeats but thats already as far as it goes XDXDXD

25. 294525
    Mayz : Sun 12th Sep 2010 : 11 years ago

im a hip hop artist, not rap, rap is anything but story tellin, I not only write lyrics and spit em, I also produce rap and rnb. but I also love many different types of music as my favorite genre is motown, kool and the gang, ohio players, 4 tops, spinners, just to name a few, then I love lionel ritchie, stevie wonder, and ray charles. so my respect for different genres is huge due to how i was raised growing up, my dad has been a musician for over 35 years and i had no other choice but to hear whatever he played as an artist or on the stereo.

Posts 1 - 25 of 150

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums