Too Much Tension Here

Posts 26 - 39 of 39
  1. 435773
    BrokenScythe : Sat 21st Aug 2010 : 11 years ago

Lol Ghost! I actually just resigned from work at McDonalds because I had to move for my freshman year. Its suprisingly an interesting job, just be wary of really uncaring managers who care much more about the days bottom line than they do your breaks and well being. As well as the customers who's names you will learn not because theyre nice, but because they really make shifts difficult and entertaining lol. But then again thats everywhere isnt it?(I believe)

Thanks for the compliments fam.
    really, its all about how you look at it right? Some like us are highly content where others are just offset.
    I say lets setup a video collab. someone with managerial skills could run it.

2. 609523
    3rdNippleMusic : Sat 21st Aug 2010 : 11 years ago

everything said after looperman was skipped man cuz he said it right... glad if the vent got ya goin in a good direction...

peacenv

3. 408469
    bmw2000uk : Sat 21st Aug 2010 : 11 years ago

Wow, i suggested a youtube video to lighten the tension, and few are agreeing? ok, i have started writing the script to how i would make it, all i need to know is, how many of you are willing to be in it? let me know, what track you would like to contribute, i will take a listen, and after i have chosen about 12 musicians i will start to make a mix of the chosen few and then start the video script. The idea i got is something like that of Nickelback Rockstar. So there will be a selection of counties or parts of the world where you are based, and a small section of video of you with your piece of music, then move on to the next musician, and a small section of his/her music, and so on until the last musician and then a big advert from us all from LOOPERMAN the no1 music site for musicians.

How does that sound? drop me a line through my contact and we can chat and together we can mix it, edit it, and exchange ideas.
    Otherwise i am just going to do my own video. haaaaa
    Can you imagine if this goes Viral on the net? haaaaa we be all famous for 5 mins..

Good luck all, keep on smiling, keep on making great music and most of all enjoy it.

Peace...

4. 636839
    simmerdown : Sat 21st Aug 2010 : 11 years ago

well if this thread isnt the antithesis of tension, lol, i feel all warm'n'fuzzy

like i said at first, everything is fine, proof positive right here

5. 444193
    StereoMathematics : Sat 21st Aug 2010 : 11 years ago

the beggining of this song is true when it comes to making music. and the song should break anyones bad mood. smell that? thats nostalgia. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zfBl3Hnopo

6. 408469
    bmw2000uk : Sat 21st Aug 2010 : 11 years ago

Haaa, i like that video, simple and easy haaaa crack me up..

Ya use pictures is a good idea...

Peace...

haaa im gonna watch that again, keep on smiling friends, ans make your good music!!

7. 60800
    jahknow : Sun 22nd Aug 2010 : 11 years ago

How does the snake shed it's skin?

Just a little bit of friction...

8. 636839
    simmerdown : Mon 23rd Aug 2010 : 11 years ago

i like that jah,

a little friction makes for a fun and entertaining forum, and usually brings the parties closer after things cool down some guys, you know who you are, i found very funny to read, esp when things got very fiestypants, lol, now they are bailing of have disappeared...

there will be more to come im sure

9. 432659
    ChrissG : Mon 23rd Aug 2010 : 11 years ago

oh the irony of it all, I cant believe this is still live and kicking about lol.. love some of the comments on here. Stuff like this truly brings a smile to my face.. A good bit of fisty cuffs and back to the music.. i might go and make a grime track dedicated to this thread and call it something like Too Much Tension.. any one fancy a grime collab? may aswell make use of this thread.

10. 69965
    ChaseManhattan : Mon 23rd Aug 2010 : 11 years ago

to realize you are tense. is to realize that you need to relax.

simply put.

tension is an emotion just like everything. it melts with the happy and bad. every emotion is there for a reason, so i understand if you feel you need to post about it. but hey. pointless drama is pointless drama. you can basically point it out whenever you see it. basically when people stop looking at the light and sit in the dark they are too "blind" to see the tunnel at the end. that is why so many people leave this website. its cause they see the light at the end of the tunnel is closer that turning back, yet they turn around anyways.

11. 60800
    jahknow : Mon 23rd Aug 2010 : 11 years ago

Some padded sparring never hurts. I take it out on my Mook Jong with a little Wing Chun.

12. 230755
    Unknown User : Mon 23rd Aug 2010 : 11 years ago

Chriss, I'd love to do a grime collab! Just what I was looking for, a change up in genres. Don't hesistate for a second, that's my motto! If it works out, awesome, if not, there's always another waiting in line. PM me man, lets work something out.

p.s. it'd be awesome if we could get someone to lay some sweet female vocals over it, rather than the harsh hardcore rap we hear in every grime track. Let a brother know, mate!

13. 285149
    vigwig : Mon 23rd Aug 2010 : 11 years ago

I'm sorry I thought he said "Too much tents in here" and I was looking for tents.

14. 408469
    bmw2000uk : Tue 24th Aug 2010 : 11 years ago

@vigwig, i started smiling when you said you were looking for tents, and now i read it again its creasing me up haaaaaa.

This thread is making my day ha ha ha.

Keep on smile and making great misc people!!

Peace...

Posts 26 - 39 of 39

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.