Elaine Eshar Takes A Break

Posts 1 - 25 of 68
  1. 1
    Looperman : Sun 15th Aug 2010 : 11 years ago

Just so you all know I'm sorry to say that Elaine / Eshar has decided to take a break from the site to focus on things closer to home.

I for one want to say a massive thank you for everything she has done for me, for the site and for all those that have known her over the last 4 years.

She's been a cornerstone and gone above and beyond with everything she has done here.

I hope we'll see her back one day but for now wish her the best with everything.

2. 245742
    CiOnDaddy : Sun 15th Aug 2010 : 11 years ago

Thanks Elaine / Eshar wish u the best

3. 666289
    FreeRadical : Sun 15th Aug 2010 : 11 years ago

Shucks, well good luck Elaine.

Hope to see you return soon.

NQ

4. 389627
    Unknown User : Sun 15th Aug 2010 : 11 years ago

massive claps and respect from me. i will do a tribute rnb track for all you done. good luck with everything.

5. 270061
    JoyfulWAVE : Sun 15th Aug 2010 : 11 years ago

yeah...hope to see you return eshar :)
    you are a nice mod :)
    all luck to you...
    cheers...JW...

6. 366784
    yeshintae : Sun 15th Aug 2010 : 11 years ago

ESHAR

i wish you GOOD LUCK!!

MAY YOUR DREAMS PROSPER!

Peace from LA

7. 400188
    AllenV : Sun 15th Aug 2010 : 11 years ago

Please stay in touch Elaine...you are a great talent and person.
    I've only been here a few months and your help has been greatly appreciated!
    Oh,and don't forget the funk...:)

AV

8. 177447

Hey lady bird, that's a well deserved break, I'm sure the Looperman Employee's Vacation package is nice, seriously you do some much to keep things going beauitfully around here, you be missed until you return.
    u r gurl,

a2thaj

9. 159051

Thank you Elaine. I will make a pianoloop for you know, that will call "Hope you come back Elaine" ... moment please :)

10. 375728
    Cybertooth : Sun 15th Aug 2010 : 11 years ago

will be missed, as a wise person once said, "need more eshars!"

11. 156221
    DanielGtrman : Sun 15th Aug 2010 : 11 years ago

She'll be missed for sure..but Loopermania will cause her to come back.It's in the blood, and once you've turned green.....

12. 159051

OK, here is my little special music for you Elaine.

https://www.looperman.com/loops/detail/35064

13. 111346
    Planetjazzbass : Sun 15th Aug 2010 : 11 years ago

I'm in two minds about leaving a comment here but I should say something.....this turn of events while dramatic obviously is Elaine's decision and she deserves our respect and the courtesy of not speculating upon it........I will say this in regards to her involvement within the site..quite frankly Elaine has been the rock that Looperman has revolved around since it's early inception or so it seems,amid all the day to day activities,all the petty little squabbles and all the flashes of creative spontaneity that Looperman engenders Elaine has been there keeping a sensible perspective on things,it's very hard to imagine this place will be the same without her..lets just attempt to live up to the legacy of perception and behaviour that she has left us with........planet

14. 83445
    JohnBoutilier : Mon 16th Aug 2010 : 11 years ago

If you want to chat sometime Elaine, contact me.

All The Best, Always

John

15. 237854
    Unknown User : Mon 16th Aug 2010 : 11 years ago

awwwww .. even i don't know her very well but i can know she was great member from people comments .. to me i will miss her and i will miss her voice .. good luck Elaine

16. 630386
    JoeFunktastic : Mon 16th Aug 2010 : 11 years ago

Hi Elaine, would it be selfish of me to ask you to make one more of your fabulous Funk tracks before going. I'm gonna miss your Funk track making which inspired me to copy one of your track names and follow up to it. I got a lot Funk tracks to make, look likes yours are gone, darn.

I am sure what you have done as a Mod and Musician probably felt like a Thankless situation. Well I would personally like to say thank you for your help and music and my prayers and best wishes at success in your personal matters.

Peace, and May the Funk be with you!
    FLS

17. 224104
    Mosaic : Mon 16th Aug 2010 : 11 years ago

Hi Elaine

Sweet I hope all goes well for you, you will be sorely missed by everyone here on the Loop, for everything that you have done, you are one of the many great things about the loop, I hope that you come back soon, but only when you have everything sorted and feel ready to come back, I will miss the Angelic voice of yours Elaine, but I know you will be back, so I can wait until then, please come back in your own time, dont allow anyone to force you back before you are ready, hope all treats you well in the future Elaine, see you when you are back....Peace Love and Respect....Estefano....

18. 116269
    DextDee : Mon 16th Aug 2010 : 11 years ago

we will miss u out very beloved looperlady. much respect to u and all that u have done here for all of us.

19. 186161
    Spivkurl : Mon 16th Aug 2010 : 11 years ago

See you on the flip side Elaine!

20. 372886
    Bilbozo : Mon 16th Aug 2010 : 11 years ago

Goish I feel like I am losing a sister ! Elaine thank you so much for your kind heart over the past 4 years. You have been a cornerstone to this place and you are going to be missed very dearly. I wish you the very best in all your future goals and aspirations and look forward to your visit back here very soon. Cheers and take very good care of yourself. - Bill Smith ( Bilbozo )

21. 229129
    CONEYISLANDRECORDS : Mon 16th Aug 2010 : 11 years ago

Been a pleasure Eshar! See you around!

22. 64965
    DonnieVyros : Mon 16th Aug 2010 : 11 years ago

With misty eyes I say goodbye.

From time to time we've come to find,
    A good soul with such a beautiful mind.
    And from time to time I wish we could press rewind,
    Rewind press click and shift back to a former dawn.
    Returning to the groove etched in a familiar song,
    Recounting the steps we once skipped and trod.
    The memories forever looped within our thoughts,
    Playing back the days when'd be carrying on.
    So long, dear friend, so long!

I will miss your voice and polite, enlightened words. Bon chance, mes ami!

DA

23. 92833
    Unknown User : Mon 16th Aug 2010 : 11 years ago

Thank you Elaine for contributing your wonderful skills and experience with the family. I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

Pete

24. 158799
    alividlife : Mon 16th Aug 2010 : 11 years ago

Love ya Elaine!

25. 55357
    ultrabase : Mon 16th Aug 2010 : 11 years ago

you are going to be missed!take care

Posts 1 - 25 of 68

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.