I Am Back

Posts 1 - 11 of 11
  1. 150060
    FutureAnalysis : Wed 11th Aug 2010 : 11 years ago

i just want to let everyone Know that i am a boy again i Guess i just didn't feel Like being a woman so i a ma dude and Everyone says i Look Like adam lambert

2. 375728
    Cybertooth : Wed 11th Aug 2010 : 11 years ago

excuse me, what? ok.... why does it matter what gender we are? the only time gender really matters is when people are looking for a specific gendered singer. i personally try to keep as much information as possible about me from getting out because it doesnt matter if im black or white, woman or man, underage or legal as long as i can make good music!

3. 677927
    Unknown User : Wed 11th Aug 2010 : 11 years ago

oh cybers excuse me,you had me in stitches but how true what you say im with you 100% cybers

4. 437279
    KapKurt : Wed 11th Aug 2010 : 11 years ago

Just made the comeback to the Loop myself. Welcome back. Looking forward to hearing more of your creative work.

5. 230755

I'm still confused, did you actually get a sex change and then have it reversed? Is that even possible?

6. 339043
    StephenPotter : Wed 11th Aug 2010 : 11 years ago

@Dv8 according to GaGa it isn't.

7. 224104
    Mosaic : Wed 11th Aug 2010 : 11 years ago

@ DJ

I have no problem with trans gender people, I have friends that are Transgender/Transexual, excellent friends they are too, so no issue for me at all on that front, I find it a little strange that you had to boardcast it here, from what I have see of your tunes, you are good at what you do, so your gender need not have been advertised to everyone on the site or anyone that visits, I know that is your choice, it does not distract from you that you are a talented artist but as in life unfortanately sometimes it best not to disclose to many things (As Cyber mentioned), because of bigotted poeple in the world believe me there is plenty out there, which get such a kick out being mongrels to people and there life choices, Which I find very sad and no need for, which I did a track about called Open Your Minds which is about simular things that is in this post,in my case bulling at my work place, I can say it is good to see you back DJ and I hope everyone treats you with decent respect as you deserve....

@Dv8 Dude far as I know it can not be reversed

@Ste Gaga is Fugly as a bloke or girl, what ever the case is...

Peace Love and Respect

Estefano....

8. 677927

yes elsd i have two neighbours making my life hell because im disabled told them im proud of it but how far can people stoop to is beyond me, believe you and me there lucky i didnt hit them but i realised two things i would have hurt myself big time and the second im much above hitting out those who have a brain the size of a pea so mate i dont care what gender you are your one of us and thats decent enough for me and i guess that goes for the rest of us here pink white grey black male female we are human with feeings and we embrace friendship trust and respect here and thats something i learned in the short time ive been here
    my respects to you and for your music
    got friends here ok
    zero

9. 375728
    Cybertooth : Wed 11th Aug 2010 : 11 years ago

thank you elsd for putting my thoughts into better words, i also have no problem with transgender/sexuals i forgot to mention.

@z2z
    much respect man, it takes a long time to get into the right mindset to come above the constant finnicking of the many idiots of the world. i guess the lack here (though they still exist) is partially why i like looperman, and perhaps this also is what we share in common (listen to me rambling my thoughts again)

10. 150060
    FutureAnalysis : Tue 17th Aug 2010 : 11 years ago

thank you :)

11. 422882
    BluntsAndBeats : Tue 17th Aug 2010 : 11 years ago

i dont really know what the hell is going on here lol but u do have some awesome acapellas

Posts 1 - 11 of 11

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.