Mods Ability To Suspend Tracks

Posts 1 - 25 of 25
  1. 1
    Looperman : Mon 12th Jul 2010 : 11 years ago

mods now have the ability to suspend tracks.

You should by now all know the reasons why a mod may suspend your tracks and should this happen to you then you need to make any adjustments necessary in order to have your track un suspended.

typical reasons for suspension of a track may include

- track contains copyright samples
    - track is deemed offensive
    - track is a diss / battle track
    - track is a mashup
    - track is a remix without permission
    - description is abusive

If your track gets suspended it will no longer be available to users and must either be deleted or the reason for suspension dealt with

In order to avoid suspension of tracks ensure that you have used the description area to mention anything that might help a mod make their decision. This includes adding any information regards permission to use a vocal or sample or permission to remix a track.

If we are unsure that you have permission or not your track will be suspended. its up to you to make things clear in the first place.

The rules are pretty clear on the uploads page so if you stick with them you shouldnt have any problems.

How To Get Your Track Un Suspended
    If your track has been wrongly suspended then send an email to

mods at looperman dot com

an explain why it should not have been suspended. You should also take this time to fix the description of your track so that it includes any proof that may be needed. For example a link to the source samples that shows you're allowed to use them.

Dont forget to include a link to the tracks page so that we know which track to check

2. 366784
    yeshintae : Mon 12th Jul 2010 : 11 years ago

THANK YOU for the HEADSUP!!!

3. 322747
    KooLKYLE : Tue 13th Jul 2010 : 11 years ago

i thought it was already like this but good idea anyways :)

4. 375728
    Cybertooth : Tue 13th Jul 2010 : 11 years ago

some people are definitly going to try to sidestep this, but its a good deterrent from posting illegal tracks in the first place

5. 1
    Looperman : Tue 13th Jul 2010 : 11 years ago

the difference now is that a mod does not have to ask me first

next step will be to allow users to report illegal content so that a mod can check it

repeat offenders will have their accounts banned

6. 247253
    n0mad23 : Tue 13th Jul 2010 : 11 years ago

I keep hearing Peter Parker's voice echoing, "with great power comes great responsibility..."

Guess I better see if I can find a handy utility belt that'll match my mask, aye?

What say you, SuperMods? Shall we go for the team colours, or go with the anarchistic individualistic super outfits?

7. 605220
    Ensam : Tue 13th Jul 2010 : 11 years ago

I hear you n0mad but to me its a better option than banning someone for this offence. At least by suspending the track it sends a message.

8. 64965
    DonnieVyros : Tue 13th Jul 2010 : 11 years ago

Hey Shan,
    Quick note mate... When I go to click the new option it just redirects me to the *Review page. And I've looked that page over from top to bottom & I don't see anything new on it (same old page layout). Just FYI and all that. Later on!

DA.

9. 583767
    eshar : Tue 13th Jul 2010 : 11 years ago

Everything seems in order now.

10. 102056
    Dj4Real : Wed 14th Jul 2010 : 11 years ago

Just please make sure you send a message to the person saying there track was suspended...

11. 1
    Looperman : Wed 14th Jul 2010 : 11 years ago

the track shows as suspended along with a note as to why it was suspended

at the moment no email is sent out

12. 1
    Looperman : Sun 18th Jul 2010 : 11 years ago

Any suspended tracks will show at the top of your tracks list.

If tracks that are suspended are not dealt with they will be removed without further warning every now and again when I do a bit of a clear out.

13. 350120
    REGGAETONKINGZ : Thu 22nd Jul 2010 : 11 years ago

WHY WOULD MY EMAIL BE ABUSIVE TO ANYONE ...ITS JUST A TRACK ..WE CAME UP WITH ...IF THE YOUNG LADY MOMMY LYNN MADE A COMPLAINT AGAINST THE REGGAETON KINGZ ITS BECAUSE SHE WANTS WHE NAMED THE TRACK HER SELF..BECAUSE THE ARTIST THAT SINGS IT IS HER MAN ..SHE ALSO REQUESTED THAT WE POST IT ,....SO WHY SHOULD WE PAY FOR IT ......

14. 350120
    REGGAETONKINGZ : Thu 22nd Jul 2010 : 11 years ago

I WILL GLADLY DELETE MY TRACK ...IF ADMIN REQUEST IT ...BUT WE DIDNT MEAN ANY HARM ....BY IT ,.

15. 230755
    Unknown User : Thu 22nd Jul 2010 : 11 years ago

Reminds me of that time years ago when I was on the motorway behind a car which had it's right indicator blinker on. I thought he was going to change lanes, so I stayed behind him, keeping a safe distance. Then I got lost in conversation with my friends, before I realised that he was still there ahead of me, with the indicator light still on, yet he hadn't changed lanes. It was at that point I realised that he'd probably changed lanes once and then forgotten that he was still indicating.

Conclusion? REGGAETONKINGZ's caps lock is stuck and/or he's that same motorway guy from years ago. Nice to meet you again mate, but why are you always shouting? I mean, C'MON! EVERY track description? REVIEWS TOO?

*pulls out me hunting knife*

16. 666289
    FreeRadical : Thu 22nd Jul 2010 : 11 years ago

Neek

17. 605220
    Ensam : Thu 22nd Jul 2010 : 11 years ago

Well said DV8.@ REGGAETONKINGZ turn off the caps lock, please check the forum posting guidlines.

18. 255209
    Shamen : Wed 28th Jul 2010 : 11 years ago

Shamen - Travel in time...

This is not remix! Maybe because of that the music got to a prohibition because Vangelis is similar - onto the music of an anthem. I prepared the music until the last one because of the first sound. If the music himself is anxious after all then I remove it. If after all, I would like to ask the dissolution of the prohibition then.. Thanks, Shamen

19. 255209
    Shamen : Wed 28th Jul 2010 : 11 years ago

Vangelis - Hymn ( not anthem. :) )

20. 64965
    DonnieVyros : Thu 29th Jul 2010 : 11 years ago

@Shamen- It's been sorted now mate. Take care!

DA.

21. 384078
    Elotium : Thu 29th Jul 2010 : 11 years ago

I violated the terms today. It was over a clip of Larry Heard saying "this is house".I feel stupid and fixed my track. I'm actually glad to see that even a 1 second clip will get noticed, it will force more originality. Sorry Mr.Looperman for disobeying. I just couldn't say no to Mr. Fingers at the time.

22. 342174
    DJFredrick : Thu 29th Jul 2010 : 11 years ago

LOL@dv8! :D creepy that same dude would be on here uh? lol :D

I look forward to the ability to flag someones Track if it violates the rules so maybe we can help you guys out and keep this place clean and legal.

cheers

Aelfo

23. 401885
    RHEDDSKILLZ : Sat 31st Jul 2010 : 11 years ago

two of my tracks have been suspended i make my own music and it is nothing offensive i don't steal what i create is mine!!!!!!!

24. 583767
    eshar : Sat 31st Jul 2010 : 11 years ago

@BASSHAWSEPRODUCTIONS - contact one of the mods to discuss the tracks being unsuspended....rather than posting in this thread...this is really for information only.

25. 194040
    Unknown User : Sun 1st Aug 2010 : 11 years ago

#
    removed
    #

Posts 1 - 25 of 25

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.