Ufc Thread

Posts 1 - 15 of 15
  1. 210404
    phantomhim : Sun 4th Jul 2010 : 12 years ago

Any UFC fans in the house? 4.25 in the morning and I'm still up watching it. Incredible card, hoping Carwin will put a beating on Brock, he's had it coming for years. Wanted to watch him get smashed since he KO'd Randy Couture.

Hasn't been a bad fight all night. Damn I love UFC, haven't missed a single event in the last 7 years, went to see it in Manchester last year too and watching it live is INTENSE.

Must be some other fans on here? You feel me knocking?

2. 210404

WOW, this is the best UFC I've ever seen. Amazing stuff from Leban, took out Akiyama in the third with a Triangle! Was not expecting that! Go on Chris!

3. 189939
    dolawhite : Sun 4th Jul 2010 : 12 years ago

i wouldnt have expected that either, woulda ordered it if Wanderlai was on it. throw that main event result up. hoping brock fucks dude up!

4. 511681
    CWarren : Sun 4th Jul 2010 : 12 years ago

Lesnar submits Carwin. He just barely won. Almost got KO'd in tha 1st Round. They should def have a rematch.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news?slug=ki-ufcearly070310

_C-DUB_

5. 210404

Carwin will win the next one, got to excited and gassed. If he was more patient he would have destroyed Brock.

6. 406259
    Unknown User : Sun 4th Jul 2010 : 12 years ago

So disappointed when Lesnar won, Don't think hes a good fighter at all

7. 210404

It's a shame, he got lucky man. But I have to say he's actually starting to sort his personality out. On the flip side, he almost had to die for that to happen. : p

8. 511681
    CWarren : Sun 4th Jul 2010 : 12 years ago

Here's the Link if u missed tha fight Last Night.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhEU5hf9IjU6QbKz99

_C-DUB_

9. 247316

Not really a UFC man myself (more into the boxing) but i was really rooting for carwin...thought he was unlucky to be honest and agreed with what endoftransmission said bout him probally gettin over excited...i cant stand brock lesnar!!!

Bring on Pacquiao v Mayweather in november (fingers crossed)

10. 210404

Yeah i got to say I'm the other way round. I think boxing used to be better before it became so money orientated. Pac man Mayweather is going to be the best boxing match in years tho. I will be watching that. Could go either way, but I hope Pacquiao wins. Mayweather is an amazing boxer, but his mouths too big.

11. 247316

I know what u mean bout the money situation..its killing boxing in the same way i think its taken the heart out of football!! Mayweather-pac is gonna become the biggest fight in history in my opinion but i have a feelin that mayweathers gonna make it look easy...i think he might have fewer problems in dispatching pac than he did mosley, pacs style is taylor made for a quick counter puncher like mayweather...cant fcukin wait tho!!!

12. 439229
    mrE : Sun 4th Jul 2010 : 12 years ago

lesnar did not win by luck. none of carwins opponents have made it out of the first round. lesnar weathered the storm and beat him using superior grappling technique ( as you know he was the ncaa champion a long time ago).got to give him props on a well deserved win, even if he is a turd.

13. 210404

Don't really know about that MrE, he's just got a giant boney head from his Juicing days. All he did was get one take down on Carwin and he was lucky to end up in the position he did. If Carwin didn't gas himself out in the first he would have won in my opinion. Also yeah, Brock was D1 champ in 2000 and Shane D2 champ in 99. They're both amazing wrestlers, no doubt about that. I've been waiting for someone to bang Brock since he fought Couture. I really don't think anyones touching Brock till Carwin gets his rematch a couple of fights down the line tho. Just don't see any of the other heavyweights being able to hang with Brock.

Also WB with regards to Pac/May. I think you might be right about it being a good fight for Mayweather, but I really hope Pac man can do it. My mind says Mayweather, heart says Pac Man.

14. 406259

Ya I don't think many other fighters can go against Lesnar even though I dislike him greatly because of his size. Which I think its unfair for him being that big because he got all of his muscle and weight from juicing which he just retained after he stopped juicing while every other fighter pretty much had to build their muscle and weight from actually working on it.

15. 198133
    LSP : Mon 5th Jul 2010 : 12 years ago

UFC IS THE S HIT lol

Posts 1 - 15 of 15

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.