Unknown User : Sun 4th Jul 2010 : 9 years ago

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRDB45

2. 210404
    MeccanoBravado : Sun 4th Jul 2010 : 9 years ago

Stephen4705
    Dolawhite
    Koolkyle
    Rawhead

"think that's the correct list right now, if I'm wrong just tell me".

Don't forget, don't just advertise your channel, subscribe too. I've just subscribed to everyones on here. Including yours, make sure you return the favour, will unsubscribe if peeps aren't playing the game and helping everyone else out too.

Keep them coming, this is becoming powerful.

3. 210404

Just click on everyones like, takes 2 mins to do everyone and you've instantly got 10 more pairs of eyes on your page.

4. 210404

Ddb45 just subed to your channel too. Don't forget to sub to everyone elses.

5. 322747
    KooLKYLE : Sun 4th Jul 2010 : 9 years ago

iv subed and added you all as a freind on youtube :)

6. 339043
    StephenPotter : Sun 4th Jul 2010 : 9 years ago

@Endtransmission Just did, sorry I got a lot on my mind and I'm not really thinking straight at the moment. I spent the whole day at a music festival thing watching my sister be a backing singer on a terrible stage that had the sound levels all wrong. All bass no vocals, although singing was supposed to be the highlight of their songs, not the drums, and it was loud as hell, felt like I had a hangover when I finally walked out... So yeah, kinda busy and my laptop is defragging at the moment, and my PC is slow and thats why I wont be subbing to anyone else for the moment.

My life is getting exciting, will my laptop fix itself before or after the housefly competiton ends? It better hurry up, because I'm stuck on my music-less pc and my xbox playing cod (Cest tres nul!)

Ste >:/

7. 210404

Wasn't have a go Stephen, hope it didn't look like that fam! Was just saying, it will be good for all of us. : )

Nice to see everyone getting involved.

8. 339043

It didn't look like you were having a go, I'm just not in the best of moods at the moment, I'm trying to make songs without any of my VSTs and it sucks right now. My laptop was defragging all day yesterday and 24 hours later not much has changed. Its a nightmare over here, and I know, I will try to subscribe to everyone when I get the chance, but for now, I can't really do much and I'm bored out of my mind.

Ste :)

9. 210404

I know the feeling mate, I lost my whole first years worth of production when my car got broken into and laptop pinched. Not only could I not do music, but I'll never be able to hear my first years work again. I went on a warpath that night, lol. Won't go into any more than that, but it's easily the most angry I've ever been.

Keep your spirits up man, use the time to find some loops and accas on here for some collabs once your comps sorted it's life out.

10. 339043

Yeah, I geuss your right. If my laptop explodes, I still got most of the online recipts for my VST's and I have still got FL as a box set. Even if it won't let me install FL8, I'll move on to FL 9, and if all else fails, I have Ableton live lite 4. As for collabs, I'm probably going to work on songs with other people again sometime, but not right now.

11. 210404

Well, you're call man. Just throwing in a suggestion.

12. 184750
    edwin1976 : Sun 4th Jul 2010 : 9 years ago

@ endtransmission: what a sick beat!

13. 210404

Oh, the one on Youtube? Mate check out my track on here called Blacklisted, it's the DEMO vocal version featuring one of the hottest underground guys in NY right now Final Outlaw.

Also my track Floating Castle features him too, with another sick underground dude from the states called Niles.
    Nice one fam.

14. 339043

Got my laptop fixed, but I still got other things on my mind. I just wanna make sound!

Ste :P

15. 210404
    MeccanoBravado : Tue 6th Jul 2010 : 9 years ago

BUMP: Was wondering where this had got to, thought it had just been deleted but then realised we had a networking forum. Should have put it in here in the first place. Keep this up, it's good for everyone.

Just a reminder, post your channel then subscribe to everyone else's, and they will return the favour. Only takes 2 minutes to sub to everyones channels will have more eyes on everyones work. Keep them coming.

16. 375728
    Cybertooth : Tue 6th Jul 2010 : 9 years ago

nice, i just got a bunch and subscribed to a bunch of you guys, hopefully this will spread all of our influences.

17. 339043
    StephenPotter : Tue 6th Jul 2010 : 9 years ago

@Endtransmission will probably do that tommorow cos my family is going to sleep while I'm typing on this thing.

18. 67443
    SLAPJOHNSON : Tue 6th Jul 2010 : 9 years ago

This is mine and my sons page www.youtube.com/groovetonemusic

I have been doing a little thing called the Jazz Standard Challenge for a while now. Basically I have played, recorded and uploaded a new Jazz song each day for the passed 296 days. I plan to do 365 days (a full year of daily uploads), mad I know, but once I start something I have to see it through... Anyway that's one of the reasons why I haven't been around much of late.

Cheers Slap...

19. 210404
    MeccanoBravado : Tue 6th Jul 2010 : 9 years ago

Go Slap, I subscribed to your channel. Sub to mine when you get a chance too.

20. 375728
    Cybertooth : Wed 7th Jul 2010 : 9 years ago

hehe, i guess a jazz song a day keeps... something away. thats a challenge im not sure i could live up to, in any genre!

21. 406259
    Unknown User : Wed 7th Jul 2010 : 9 years ago

Hey everybody here is my youtube channel for my band, check it out, sub and I'll sub back and I'll make sure to check out everyone elses stuff too :)

22. 406259
    Unknown User : Wed 7th Jul 2010 : 9 years ago

http://www.youtube.com/user/TalesFromTheBackseat

sorry forgot the link

23. 425154
    Ramparshad : Wed 7th Jul 2010 : 9 years ago

For Indian Drums check out:
    www.youtube.com/samrindersahota

This Kid is Sik he can play all kind of Indian drums :)

24. 210404
    MeccanoBravado : Wed 7th Jul 2010 : 9 years ago

Cool, I subbed you back Ensam. Nice one man.

25. 366784
    yeshintae : Wed 7th Jul 2010 : 9 years ago

http://www.youtube.com/user/sa8009
    here's mine...

^.^

I CAN'T FIND YOURS ENDTRANSMISSION!!!

LINK ME!!!

Much Respect from LA

Posts 26 - 50 of 150

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads