Best Mcs On Looperman

Posts 1 - 16 of 16
  1. 210404
    phantomhim : Tue 29th Jun 2010 : 11 years ago

Hope this isn't a done to death thread, I wanted everyones opinion on who the best MC's are on Looperman. It IS for selfish reasons, I want to find the best MC's and get to work. So who do you guys think?

Thanks,

ET.

Also if you're looking for a laugh and have a stupid sense of humour like mine check out the picture in my profile of me and my Spider Crab gang members in Japan. Since it's just for fun might as well contribute something fun. Or could just be nuts and only I think it's funny... Could go either way, but I tried!

Thanks peeps.

2. 379853
    Alen9R : Tue 29th Jun 2010 : 11 years ago

This is really hard, I respect all the guys who work an excellent job!
    You do not need a second opinion that with some of them worked,
    If you like some of them,if you look for syle,Lyrics, their thinking about some things,just ask them for collab,our Loop MCs boys are always ready for some action,no doubt!

3. 69965
    ChaseManhattan : Tue 29th Jun 2010 : 11 years ago

to say that someone is the best emcee is kind of a rat race that you will never win in, because there is always an emcee that is out there that is incredibly talented, and never gets noticed.

here is a list of emcees on the site that would be willing to collab if that is what you are looking for. they are really good. im not speaking for them, but i would say that if you are looking for some sick collabs this is the place to start. (i am down to collab too)

not gonna rank the emcees but i will list them and their songs that i like.

i dont know if he wants to collab but nepaul

here is his profile.

https://www.looperman.com/users/profile/141223

i like his song break bread.

it is at this adress

https://www.looperman.com/tracks/detail/70433

it has some of the sites good emcees on it

nepaul, costly, chase manhattan (me), shatner, pwnlato, got cheeve

all of these emcees have profiles dont sleep on it.

also there is bonez, thephilosophist, phatmat, and many more. hit me up at my email if you need any more information and stuff my friend

4. 210404

"to say that someone is the best emcee is kind of a rat race that you will never win in, because there is always an emcee that is out there that is incredibly talented, and never gets noticed."

Trust me, I'm one of those guy that never gets noticed. ; p
    Also I know it's just an opinion, doesn't make someone the best MC if someone recommends them, but there's 1000's of users on here. So just going through them all myself isn't really an option.

"if you look for style, Lyrics, their thinking about some things, just ask"

I do look for style and lyrics, that's exactly what I'm concerned with. : )
    Just looking to you guys as presumably allot of you know more MC's on here than I'm aware of.

No biggie tho, thanks for the input guys. I'll check out the links you sent me too Chase, thanks for your help fam.

5. 304518
  6. 304518
    boombapi : Tue 29th Jun 2010 : 11 years ago

just check it out

7. 141223
    nepaul : Tue 29th Jun 2010 : 11 years ago

It's true this list could go on forever. Like you've said yourself, "there bags of talent here." The trick is finding a lyricist that's active and reliable. That being said after hearing your tracks I'm interested in collabing with you endtransmission. Let's talk off line of the Loop. Contact me via member message if you want to discuss more.

While I'm here, I'll offer up a solid choice. This is one of the best tracks and lyricists i've heard on the Loop.

Buddahmann
    https://www.looperman.com/tracks/detail/61145

8. 304518
    boombapi : Tue 29th Jun 2010 : 11 years ago

oh and check diz out people

Elohim

https://www.looperman.com/tracks/detail/51115

to nepaul - thanks for the link. i dont dance! dope joint

9. 439229
    mrE : Tue 29th Jun 2010 : 11 years ago

dont forget thezerit

10. 210404

Thanks for all the input guys, much appreciated. Some of these guys I know, others I don't. I'll have to spent some time checking them out tonight.

Thanks again peeps.

11. 310541
    REDDTUNEPRODUCTIONS : Thu 28th Apr 2011 : 11 years ago

redd emcee....here on here to..search him out.

12. 406775
    Unknown User : Thu 28th Apr 2011 : 11 years ago

Im not on any of your lists...hmm need to step my game up become more memorable.

-NEF

13. 601456
  14. 207208
    Manzet : Thu 28th Apr 2011 : 11 years ago

@ NEF I Was Thinking The Same Thing...Lol

15. 486477
    GramoChopin : Thu 28th Apr 2011 : 11 years ago

Such a debate. i really cant choose things like that. @philisofist you definitely deserve some recognition. i can name a couple other, just who i think personally have some great potential. not being cocky, but i'm pretty confident i would be at least a couple people's favorite on here. i got alot of material i've just never released. i'm really hesitant and critical about my craft, hope i can get over it. but yea philisofist is definitely one of many

16. 366784
    yeshintae : Thu 28th Apr 2011 : 11 years ago

THEZ THA LEGEND, Pwnlato, LuteEastwood, Nepaul,
    Korrupt Dialect HARD HITTER, my bois from Prophet,
    Rosh, The Philosofist, NEF, ENDTRANSMISSION, Dalis,
    Chase, TENFOUR, RickMal, and my man Shatner and Bonez
    there a couple more that I really like

But personally me list kinda end there ahahahaahha
    and I don't regularly check out anyone else

Peace from LA

Posts 1 - 16 of 16

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.