Second Life

Posts 1 - 8 of 8
  1. 102056
    Dj4Real : Sun 13th Jun 2010 : 12 years ago

I was wondering if any one here played second life. If you have never heard of it, check it out. There are hundreds of clubs and they have real live djs. Im a resident dj at club Exstasia in game. It is free to play. If you do play, or end up signing up. Send me a message. Im planning on having house parties this week, And I'd like to invite looperman members to my party. If we can get alot of to join up, maybe we can have a virtual Looperman party.
    secondlife.com..... Give it a try.
    My name in the game is Panique Camino. Look me up..

2. 102056
    Dj4Real : Sun 13th Jun 2010 : 12 years ago

You mean to tell me that with all the music lovers here...no one is in this game.

3. 316780
    Apieceoftofu : Thu 17th Jun 2010 : 12 years ago

lol... no offense but second life blows... its so dehumanizing...have a real party with real booze and ill come.

4. 375728
    Cybertooth : Thu 17th Jun 2010 : 12 years ago

it does help with dealing with distance problems

5. 316780
    Apieceoftofu : Thu 17th Jun 2010 : 12 years ago

im not gonna lie... im scared to death of the whole virtual reality "revolution" call me old fashioned (im 18 btw) but i think the sacrifices we make in convenience are well worth being able to keep our real identities.

6. 159051
    Unknown User : Thu 17th Jun 2010 : 12 years ago

I tried it 5 days ago. Well, i dont really like Second Life. Its TOO "Sims-like", dont know. I dont like it *hehe*

But i like to play "QuakeLive" =)

www.quakelive.com ^^

7. 220346
    Peres : Thu 17th Jun 2010 : 12 years ago

I tried it when it was just released um, sorry but it's sad. I mean I thought it was sad that people should be playing this, interacting in a virtual world instead of a real one. I remember reading that some guy died playing for days non-stop in Korea I think it was.He is probaly living on in cyberspace!

8. 416120
    LifeCharron : Thu 17th Jun 2010 : 12 years ago

I love Second Life :-)
    it is a great way to share art,music and experiment new way of communications with persons of all over the world.(obviously there are many other ways to do this Second life is just one of them :-)
    I ran some art gallerys and i often have Art Exhibits of my own art.and i showed both sl art and real life art.I am a B/W photograph (for passion) and painter.I use to deejay sometimes (nujazz,funky,lounge music) and actually i am working on sound-pictures with some great musicians.ciao!

Posts 1 - 8 of 8

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.