Who Knows Some Of The Instruments In This Track

Posts 1 - 10 of 10
  1. 174526
    Unknown User : Wed 2nd Jun 2010 : 9 years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ll_0vCSSNo

This is a rawwwwwwwwwww beat made by dipset. and i really need to know what some of those instruments are, because they go hard. and i guess dont have a keen enough ear or something, but i think the beginning is brass? or trumpets? and the hard DUN DUN DUN DUN thing, i have NO idea what that is? a reed? or a one of those scotish pipe things? lol I can obviously sense some sampling too....

2. 373685

Sounds like horns to me but i could'nt tell you kind,and also it sounds like they are using some synths modules to me peace fam.

3. 174526

damn. i been listening to this beat all weekend, and i want to RAPE it lol damn i need my studio. reason i ask, is because im trying to make a real hard beat in reason something like that one. im trying to make a real classic. i need more sounds, and a better computer.

4. 73162
    HMNN : Wed 2nd Jun 2010 : 9 years ago

Trumpets + trombones + crashes + timpanies + pitch shifting I guess

5. 174526

Thanks HMNN. not really sure myself. and im supposed to be able to make music lol

6. 666289
    FreeRadical : Wed 23rd Jun 2010 : 9 years ago

Well the trumpet is called Colin, The trombones name is Dave but i've never met the rest.

7. 210404
    MUTECITY : Wed 23rd Jun 2010 : 9 years ago

It's difficult, but my advice to you is to take this into whatever programme you're using and speed it up and slow it down. The high part is a multiple note part that's been sped up, possibly strings, piano or guitar I'd say. For another example check out Beastie Boys: Open Letter To New York. The lower part is clearly taken from an orchestral track, just a little cut of it.

If you want to make stuff that sounds like this, use audio samples and then spread them out over a keyboard, that's all they're doing, then you can use the multiple octaves on the keyboard to either speed/note pitch up the sound or down depending on what sounds good.

Get looking through some classical samples, take little bits and put them to your keyboard, that's all you have to do man.

8. 210404
    MUTECITY : Wed 23rd Jun 2010 : 9 years ago

Last part should have read...

Get looking through some classical samples, take little bits and put them to your keyboard, then play all up and down the notes to find the sound you want, that's all you have to do man.

9. 220346
    Peres : Wed 23rd Jun 2010 : 9 years ago

Like Omega said it sounds like a synth module, an orchestral module actually like Miroslav Philharmonic or Edirol Orchestral.

10. 364618
    Unknown User : Wed 23rd Jun 2010 : 9 years ago

DUN DUN DUN... issss, a combo..Orch strings are deff in there.. trumpets and maybe a trombone on the lower end

Posts 1 - 10 of 10

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads