Acoustica - Ochre
EQ with 3 parametric bands, individually switchable
- Output slider control plug-in output gain.
- The PRE-IN button enables (lamp ON) or bypasses (lamp OFF) the preamp stage of Ochre q.
- POWER button sets to bypass the plug-in or not-bypasses
- Input Trim: This knob sets the input level from -24dB to +24dB, and is used to control the signal level inside the eq, the output level is than automatically compensated by the same amount of gain.
- At the first execution of the plug-in, input is set to ensure that you feed an appropriate level from the first stage of your signal path to the final one
- INPUT – OUTPUT VU METER measure the input (uppest position meter) and output (lowest position meter) levels of the plug-in.