SahBibii Used My Loop What Should I Do

Posts 1 - 10 of 10
  1. 1289035
    raphael29 : Tue 14th Feb 2017 : 9 months ago SahBibii put my sample for a commercial use (Sahbibii - Pull Up Wit At Stick). He's already have 1 million views, he doesn't answer me, he doesn't credits me, what should I do ? please help me or i'll cry
  2. 828980
    phatkatz4 : Tue 14th Feb 2017 : 9 months ago If you uploaded your loop here, read the terms of use. You agree by uploading loops here to offer your uploaded loops for royalty free use, no credit required. You can cry but I doubt it will change anything.
  3. 1289035
    raphael29 : Tue 14th Feb 2017 : 9 months ago ok ok, I think I'll throw myself under a train rn, thanks
  4. 828980
    phatkatz4 : Tue 14th Feb 2017 : 9 months ago Over a loop? If you must.... Record it for me to use in a horror track though?
  5. 1289035
    raphael29 : Tue 14th Feb 2017 : 9 months ago lmao, seriously I'm really at the end rn... :(
  6. 1
    Looperman : Tue 14th Feb 2017 : 9 months ago As I said in our email conversation you should see this as a good thing. The artist has no legal need to credit you but if your sound has been used then that is recognition that you are creating sounds that people like.

Whats stopping you posting a comment on the file on youtube or soundcloud etc linking back to your profile here and offering to collaborate on future material with the artist. you never know what might come of it.

Removing your stuff from here is more a case of cutting of your nose to spite your face as the saying goes. Im sure many people here have done well by sharing stuff for free.
  7. 1
    Looperman : Tue 14th Feb 2017 : 9 months ago Oh, the other thing I meant to say was the outcome of a situation is how you choose to deal with it. Being confrontational or demanding will in most cases see you ignored or shut down. Be gracious, open to offers and easy to work with. It will work in your favour
  8. 1289035
    raphael29 : Tue 14th Feb 2017 : 9 months ago Yeah you're right... I'm sorry, I was a little emotional there. I really appreciate that, and thank you very much. I often forget that you're the best tho. Thanks again guys.
  9. 1349611
    NeilGeorge : Thu 16th Feb 2017 : 9 months ago A major record producer once said the problem isn't that people are using your music, it's that they aren't using it. Once they start taking your music, then you know it's good! Read the Looperman terms of use very carefully and set up an account with SOCAN or ASCAP and register all your works with them, then there is no question of who's work it is.
  10. 1084481
    donhill : Wed 26th Jul 2017 : 3 months ago bro, this a good thing, send your fb/insta and all that and we'll all comment under it giving you shout-outs for the sample
Posts 1 - 10 of 10

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Psychedelic Track