What Do You Look For In Loops

Posts 1 - 7 of 7
  1. 1735918
    garybrownetown : Thu 15th Dec 2016 : 1 month ago Whats going on?
    I just start uploading loops here and I was just wondering what sort of things people look for. I've played in a band for years and just start using DAWs. I have a bunch of instruments here and I'd love to know what your searching for and to see what you would make with them.

A bit of feedback on the loops i've uploaded would be great too! if anyone has the time.

Cheers.
  2. 630386
    JosephFunk : Thu 15th Dec 2016 : 1 month ago Hello Gary. Are your guitar loops played by you?
  3. 1735918
    garybrownetown : Thu 15th Dec 2016 : 1 month ago Yes they are all played by me.
    Any requests?
  4. 630386
    JosephFunk : Thu 15th Dec 2016 : 1 month ago Yes, if you got anything Funky, and I mean as in the Funk Genre to be clear, then I'd make a song from it. Dry and unprocessed would be nice. Guitar Loops that have FXS just don't sound right to me. In some cases you want the guitar to just naturally decay into the 5th bar. But that is not possible with a 4/4 loop with heavy fxs because the fxs abruptly end after the fourth bar is played. I would like to use my own amp on your loop to get the sound and control I need. Also the hard panning on your other loop made it unusable for what I do. So, Funk genre, unprocessed, if you can. Here is an example of my amp fxs and tones on a song cover I did:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V6gT-RQry4
  5. 1735918
    garybrownetown : Thu 15th Dec 2016 : 1 month ago Nice little cover!
    Thanks for the feedback. I know what you mean about the fx. I will upload more unprocessed loops in the future but im still interested in what people would do with these loops. Ill record a few funky loops by the end of the week and ill post here to let you know and tell me what you think.

If anyone else is looking for something id be glad to try and make it. I have electric, acoustic and 12 string guitars, 2 basses, mandolin, ukulele, keyboard, synth and bongos and other stuff.
  6. 1041668
    wikkid : Fri 16th Dec 2016 : 1 month ago Hi Gary,

Are you familiar with The Isley Brothers? I've been searching on Looperman for a 70s electric guitar phaser sound like they had on "Who's That Lady" but I'm not finding anything that straddles the funky rock/solo with the type of FX they used.

Here's some of the song Who's That Lady:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1Mvy3E8P2U
  7. 1865741
    AV3 : Sun 18th Dec 2016 : 1 month ago Emotion
Posts 1 - 7 of 7

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Drum And Bass Track