Snare Or Clap

Posts 1 - 25 of 37
  1. 568831
    volim111 : Thu 1st Dec 2011 : 2 years ago Hi friends, can anyone share a close clap or snare ( idont know what is this) which is played at the moment 1.26 . i searched different packs in internet but didnt find anything very different sounds, just something warm like this hit right there, please dont suggest me doing something myself im not a pro and i cant do it unfortunately just need a sound for one thing it would be great if someone can link me some packs where are some close sounds to it and i can buy them or someone just can upload a wav file and share it, it would be awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID3AOcifzCs

:)
  2. 438673
    DJSchmeeJ : Thu 1st Dec 2011 : 2 years ago so you want "the clap"? lol...what DAW do you use? What BPM, how may bars, and what file type do you need?
  3. 568831
    volim111 : Thu 1st Dec 2011 : 2 years ago Just in wav, 16 or 24 bit 44100khz
  4. 568831
    volim111 : Thu 1st Dec 2011 : 2 years ago 130 is bpm
  5. 568831
    volim111 : Thu 1st Dec 2011 : 2 years ago I just need a close sound to that :) only one clap, not a track with many claps, just one, well its not soo like clap its something else i dont know, hope it is close to it
  6. 568831
    volim111 : Fri 2nd Dec 2011 : 2 years ago Anyone? I need it by today, please help! :/
  7. 159051
    MINOR2GO : Fri 2nd Dec 2011 : 2 years ago I answered you this question in another thread.
    If noone is answering after 4 of your posts, why dont you use my tip that I gave you last time?!

And if you dont know how to put a delay / EQ / other effects on a clap, why dont you goto google and search for "free drumkit" or "drumkit claps download" or something? Please try to find a solution yourself for this simple question instead of annoying one or two.

PS: This was my last word to this theme. ;)
    And now its time for a strong coffee with milk and sugar. :P
  8. 1
    Looperman : Fri 2nd Dec 2011 : 2 years ago Volim111

If you haven't managed to find this sound or taken the advice given you after posting the same question 5 times over the last 8 months there is something wrong.

If you are going to use the forums read the guidelines before posting again as this is coming across as spam.
  9. 568831
    volim111 : Fri 2nd Dec 2011 : 2 years ago Its all understandeable! I am asking everytime very different sounds, this time i dont need any delay and so on, i have got that sound about which minor2go is talking about, but this time i need absolutely new sound as i told..
  10. 1
    Looperman : Fri 2nd Dec 2011 : 2 years ago then use the same thread and dont start a new one every time
  11. 631823
    Mahloo13 : Fri 2nd Dec 2011 : 2 years ago This is getting ridiculous!

Do a search on "Drum Samples" and search your sample.

Layer a snare and a clap and you have your sound.
  12. 568831
    volim111 : Fri 2nd Dec 2011 : 2 years ago YOu dont understand, I have a snare, but i dont have a clap, i cant produce the sound, can someone share one good clap, the last thing i ask... This forum is for sharing, not for other things.. :/

Thanks
  13. 568831
    volim111 : Fri 2nd Dec 2011 : 2 years ago And i dont need to layer it, i just need a single hit :)
  14. 445235
    Loopeytunes : Fri 2nd Dec 2011 : 2 years ago Dude in future try using the search bar or another great place to start is google the worlds largest online search engine. why not search in google "free one shot clap samples"??? I did and found a lot!! Here now you should never need another clap for a long time unless it's an std:
    http://www.flstudiomusic.com/2010/12/230-clap-samples.html

Loopey
  15. 445235
    Loopeytunes : Fri 2nd Dec 2011 : 2 years ago yep the std part just didn't make sense hahaha
  16. 636839
    simmerdown : Fri 2nd Dec 2011 : 2 years ago you have to understand why this seems odd volim, right?

anyway, i just bundled up my 150 or so claps for ya

http://www.mediafire.com/?q171gpzeon4eso5
  17. 636839
    simmerdown : Fri 2nd Dec 2011 : 2 years ago fl studio is a funkyazz site, virtual std breeding ground if ever there was one
  18. 538393
    Unknown User : Fri 2nd Dec 2011 : 2 years ago A round of applause for Dungbeatl.... (ok, worst pun ever).
  19. 159051
    MINOR2GO : Sat 3rd Dec 2011 : 2 years ago Good evening Dudes. I understand your good souls and that you wanna help,
    But the logic says that he will:

1. Download your stuff and then he writes here: "thank you but this claps dont sound like the clap in the video"

or

2. write: "I dont want to download so many sounds. Please can someone send me this single exactly clap"

:) Sry, but you dont must be a visionary to know this :P
  20. 568831
    volim111 : Sat 3rd Dec 2011 : 2 years ago You're absolutely wrong :P

Thanks alot guys, I have found the clap from your links which fits very nicely!
  21. 159051
    MINOR2GO : Sat 3rd Dec 2011 : 2 years ago When I search your name on google i can see you asking in many forums everytime for sounds (claps, snares etc). Be happy that a few guys here have a kind heart and give you links.
    I would give you nothing. Reason is simple: Why should I help someone whos is to lazy to search this stuff by his own on google?

Everyone writes you to use google. And you say nothing about it and you sit lazy in your chair and let the others do the work!

I hope I never must read your snare / clap search again.
    Greetings
  22. 538393
    Unknown User : Sat 3rd Dec 2011 : 2 years ago Why can't we all just love one another....? hmm, cyberlove... one way of not getting the clap, I guess... shoot, did I just make another corny pun? Oops! :(
  23. 538393
    Unknown User : Sat 3rd Dec 2011 : 2 years ago @Martin. On a more serious note buddy, if you don't like how this guy operates, why don't you just ignore him. No point this degenerating into another war.

I agree, it is selfish of people to come here demanding stuff and not contributing, but not everybody wants to contribute and the site is set up so they don't have to if they don't want to. I do wonder how someone with no tracks, pellas or anything got cleared for the forums, though. But, not my concern.

That said, I know how frustrating it can be if there is that one sound you are after and can't get it right. Some of us have the facilities in our studios to address this, but some don't, so live and let live.

I guess it's up to Shan alone to decide what to do about someone bumping their forum and not making any new point. Ignore him dude, and come over to the reviews forum (bump, bump) and join in some fun.
  24. 159051
    MINOR2GO : Sat 3rd Dec 2011 : 2 years ago I said everything. Time for Currywurst now.
  25. 159051
    MINOR2GO : Sat 3rd Dec 2011 : 2 years ago But i will have a look in the reviews forum hehe :P
Posts 1 - 25 of 37

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Reggae Track