How To Use Loops In Reason 4

Posts 1 - 10 of 10
  1. 432522
    ControlOGE : Thu 22nd Jul 2010 : 4 years ago Hi, I am very new to Reason 4. Got it yesterday.
    I downloaded some loops from this very awesome site and I wonder, how do I use it in Reason 4?
    I made an folder and put my loops there, but when I try to find them with Dr. Rex loop player, I can't find them.
    What do I do? Thank you for all answers! And thank you for this site and everything, amazing.
  2. 401727
    BlumeChoon : Thu 22nd Jul 2010 : 4 years ago Hey man...I think you need to open up a sampler. LIke the nn-19 and use that. Don't click the folder to the left but the one in the middle if I remember correctly. Open that up and go to where you saved your loops and open it up. It should open up in your sampler. Note if you open the other file on left hand side while you have that loop in place it will not work and you will have to open up new sampler...Let me know if that works if not I'm sure other loopers here who use reason will let you know the easiest way to do it...Blume :)
  3. 432522
    ControlOGE : Thu 22nd Jul 2010 : 4 years ago It helped! Thanks, man. But then dude, how do I add that to the rest of the song? Is there any button like on Dr. Rex?

Thank you man, really helped!
  4. 401727
    BlumeChoon : Thu 22nd Jul 2010 : 4 years ago When you open Dr.rex you need to look at top and open up your keyboard icon on top of reason interface. Well it looks like a bar graph if I remember correctly. I haven't used reason in a bit but I think I can still navigate in it. let me know if that makes sense...Blume :)
  5. 401727
    BlumeChoon : Thu 22nd Jul 2010 : 4 years ago Oh I almost forgot make sure you got your channels set correctly. Are you getting a sound out of your keyboard? Do basically the same as my last post just with the sampler. click on bar graph icon and that should open up a keyboard on your screen. Then just hit record and play and go to town....
  6. 401727
    BlumeChoon : Thu 22nd Jul 2010 : 4 years ago you should be able to play keyboard and watch it being drawn out as you record. Let me know if that works...
  7. 432522
    ControlOGE : Thu 22nd Jul 2010 : 4 years ago I didn't quite understand that keyboard thing.
    Anyway, I know how to get Dr. Rex at the song, but not the NN19, thats the problem.
  8. 401727
    BlumeChoon : Thu 22nd Jul 2010 : 4 years ago once your NN-19 sampler is open go to top of reason interface and look for icon that looks like a bar graph or it might be different. Or click on the icons until purple keyboard screen pops up. Choose your channel which should be on your midi bus and click on the small control panel and make sure the midi icon is on that channel specifically for that sampler. Then you should get sound.
  9. 401727
    BlumeChoon : Thu 22nd Jul 2010 : 4 years ago I just found some help. Go to youtube and type in how to use loops in reason 4. You should get some videos... that way you can see how it's done.
  10. 432522
    ControlOGE : Thu 22nd Jul 2010 : 4 years ago Thank you for the help. Hope it works!
Posts 1 - 10 of 10

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Dubstep Track