If you find youre having any problems using the new site then heres what to do and what not to do in order to get them resolved.
- Firstly read the help section of the site as Ill be updating that as we go along and may have covered the issue already.
- Dont ask questions on facebook as I dont check it all that often and so wont answer any problems there.
- The help section has been updated with a message on how to report problems. If you dont send me the information I need I cant help you.
- Read the Welcome back blog post. I mentioned quite a few things in there and a number of things have been covered in the comments.
- Read the About Us page. Again, you might find an answer there or see why certain things are not quite as they used top be.
If all else fails and you think you found a bug or did not find the answer to your question then the only way to get things fixed is to mail me. The best way to get in touch is via my contact page but if you cant login then mail me on admin at looperman dot com.
If you do have to contact me then you need to send me as much information as possible otherwise its impossible to help you out. Simply saying blah blah does not work i need to know the your user profile url, the url where your having a problem, the browser you use as well as the version number, what you tried to do, what you think should have happened and what actually happened. If possible sending me a screenshot helps too
As the site has only just come back online there is still stuff thats being implemented so if its more a case of a feature does not exist as opposed to something does not work just hold fire and wait for it to be sorted.
If you found this article useful please share it and help spread the word.
You may also be interested in these posts from the blog.